The Student Room Group

What's your most treasured possession?

What do you treasure the most out of all the things you own? I just realised that I don't really treasure any of my possessions. :redface: The things that come closest are my headphone since I literally cannot live without them, but then I would have to have my phone etc. :/

It doesn't have to be a physical thing though. For example, I always really want to preserve my dignity. I try to never do things that make me feel undignified in any way, and I absolutely detest when someone implies that I should not be dignified. :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The 11 gems right here

<-----------------------
My TSR account:redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
My car :smile:
I may give it a little abuse but i still love her a lot! (yup its a she :smile:)
Has provided much joy for me over the past 1.5 years and hasnt let me down once.
She may not be the nicest car to drive, or the fastest, or the best sounding etc...
But i can rely on her to get me to where i need to go anytime, anywhere :smile:
My car is amazing :biggrin:
Reply 4
My car.

There's nothing better than going for a drive and listening to music when you feel like crap. I'm also lazy and don't like awkward social situations so it saves me having to walk or deal with people on public transport :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FireFreezer77
My car :smile:
I may give it a little abuse but i still love her a lot! (yup its a she :smile:)
Has provided much joy for me over the past 1.5 years and hasnt let me down once.
She may not be the nicest car to drive, or the fastest, or the best sounding etc...
But i can rely on her to get me to where i need to go anytime, anywhere :smile:
My car is amazing :biggrin:

Question why do guys call their cars a girl??
Nothing comes to mind.
My mothers rag dolls :colondollar:
Reply 8
Music.

I cannot survive without this even for 12 hours.
My bed.
Original post by UWS
The 11 gems right here

<-----------------------

Original post by SuperHuman98
My TSR account:redface:

:lol:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
What do you treasure the most out of all the things you own? I just realised that I don't really treasure any of my possessions. :redface: The things that come closest are my headphone since I literally cannot live without them, but then I would have to have my phone etc. :/

It doesn't have to be a physical thing though. For example, I always really want to preserve my dignity. I try to never do things that make me feel undignified in any way, and I absolutely detest when someone implies that I should not be dignified. :colondollar:

eric.jpg
Eric :love:
Some of you may have already met Eric, here's the legend again!
My self confidence
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
eric.jpg
Eric :love:
Some of you may have already met Eric, here's the legend again!

First time I've ever even heard of Eric. :colondollar: He's so cuuuuuuuute. :love:
First time I've ever even heard of Eric. :colondollar: He's so cuuuuuuuute. :love:

he's old, and part eaten but yeah :tongue:
:hugs: Thanks! Eric says you're cute too :mmm:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
he's old, and part eaten but yeah :tongue:
:hugs: Thanks! Eric says you're cute too :mmm:

Part eaten? Poor guy. :console: Bad Cheese. :unimpressed:

Tell Eric I'll probably be a better owner. :wink:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Question why do guys call their cars a girl??

If im honest, i dont know.
Girls call their cars a guy so idk :tongue:
Personally id rather my car be a girl because its precious to me, like my possible future gf would be :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
If im honest, i dont know.
Girls call their cars a guy so idk :tongue:
Personally id rather my car be a girl because its precious to me, like my possible future gf would be :smile:

Fair enough

And do they?? never known a girl to do that.

Thats cute way of thinking tbh
Part eaten? Poor guy. :console: Bad Cheese. :unimpressed:

Tell Eric I'll probably be a better owner. :wink:

I was 1 and I chewed on his trunk :rofl:
hhehe :colondollar:
ok :ashamed:
My phone probably, yes Ik it's incredibly trivial

Quick Reply

Latest