currently just did the last test

What've you applied for?
Reply 2
Original post by pmc:producer
What've you applied for?

Business and Technology, wbu?
Original post by manny0121
Business and Technology, wbu?

Quite like the look of their Supply Chain programme...
Reply 4
Quite like the look of their Supply Chain programme...

Just give it ago, worst they can say is no
Just give it ago, worst they can say is no

Already set for their assessment centre this month.. Still weighing up which related program has the best opportunities in terms of skills and progression though.

Good luck with your application.
Reply 6
Already set for their assessment centre this month.. Still weighing up which related program has the best opportunities in terms of skills and progression though.

Good luck with your application.

Nice one! good luck!

btw, do you remember what they asked in the video interview?
Nice one! good luck!

btw, do you remember what they asked in the video interview?

I genuinely don't actually... However it's competency based... My approach was to prepare good examples for team work, being creative, dealing with difficult situations and leadership/delivering results... I also know the Supply Chain market pretty well which I fed in to my answers and the DHL core values and mission - I highlighted a few of their projects as reasons for wanting to join the programme...

I submitted it at 11pm and by 10am the following morning I'd completed a personality questionnaire and been offered an assessment centre - they seem really efficient.

That was about a month ago right enough, so really early. The video interview was relatively straight forward - just be yourself, look at the camera and have passion for the industry and DHL!
Reply 8
I genuinely don't actually... However it's competency based... My approach was to prepare good examples for team work, being creative, dealing with difficult situations and leadership/delivering results... I also know the Supply Chain market pretty well which I fed in to my answers and the DHL core values and mission - I highlighted a few of their projects as reasons for wanting to join the programme...

I submitted it at 11pm and by 10am the following morning I'd completed a personality questionnaire and been offered an assessment centre - they seem really efficient.

That was about a month ago right enough, so really early. The video interview was relatively straight forward - just be yourself, look at the camera and have passion for the industry and DHL!

Awesome thanks for the advice !
Reply 9
Anyone get through to the assessment stage?
Reply 10
How long after applying did everyone hear back?
Reply 11
Original post by Celina2
How long after applying did everyone hear back?

I found out about a week after the video interview
Reply 12
Original post by Sm44
I found out about a week after the video interview

No no I mean after the initial application, when were you contacted to know you could move on to the next stage?
Reply 13
Original post by Celina2
No no I mean after the initial application, when were you contacted to know you could move on to the next stage?

Ah sorry about that. In all fairness to them they deal with the application pretty quickly. Quicker than most in my experience. I'd say between the initial stages there's only a few days wait in between each part. Not long at all.
Reply 14
Original post by Sm44
Ah sorry about that. In all fairness to them they deal with the application pretty quickly. Quicker than most in my experience. I'd say between the initial stages there's only a few days wait in between each part. Not long at all.

oh wow I applied 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. Should I give them a call or leave it do you think
Reply 15
I'd give them a call if I was you. If you email them then they generally reply within 24hours but I haven't waited that long for any part of the application process.
Reply 16
Has anybody reached the interview stage and provide further information on the questions asked and were the competencies based the 7 core values?
Reply 17
can anyone shed some light on the experience of the assessment day please? just want some advice. I'm not looking for any answers. I just want to make sure i prepare well
Original post by Sm44
can anyone shed some light on the experience of the assessment day please? just want some advice. I'm not looking for any answers. I just want to make sure i prepare well

Very detailed and accurate review:
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Interview/DHL-Supply-Chain-Interview-RVW12784590.htm
Reply 19
Thankyou soo much for that. A real eye opener. Kind of off-putting too if i'm honest.

Quick Reply

Latest