The Student Room Group

Is a 15 year age gap too big?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Luke7456
You can only date people that are older then half your age +7 this rule applies to both sexual types and your a bad person if you break this rule.

You are 18 so your partner needs to be 1/2X+7=18
so 1/2X=11
X=22

so if your partner is older then 22 they are a bad person.

that is the math we must stick to the math.

Never break the rule of the math.

Because that's the rule damm it.

I hope you're joking!
Original post by sunshine774
I hope you're joking!

Maths is the language of the universe it is the ultimate tool, we should use maths in every decision we make in life. I currently do not have the funds or time for a girlfriend.

However when I start dating every one of their variables is getting scored and the category and that category been given a value multiplier. This will then be put into a spread sheet with graphs ven diagrams and other stats I have yet to learn. I will then calculate their breeding probability and the odds of me finding a more appropriate mate to procreate with. If the odds of me finding a more suitable mate to procreate with and been able to have children with is <50% then the conclusion is obvious proposal!!

everything in life comes down to math, do you buy shopping online or in supermarket? well see at first it may appear like an obvious choice but this gets more complex because they don't give you the best dates when delivered, which means you have to use the food faster.So you factor that in and account for depreciation of the food + cost of delivery vs Hourly rate for myself going to super market and picking out the items myself.

If I am at home and I am out of food and want to eat do I go to the local Shop or do I order takeout? again we calculate the probability of a line average mean time line takes at local shop, cost of food per meal, my Hourly rate in time taken to walk to and back from supermarket plus Mean of line time. and we get an answer that says whether it is better to order Pizza or go to the local shop.

Buy IKEA furniture Pay someone £30 to put it together or put it together myself. This one is more simple do I earn more then £30 an hour? if yes pay someone else if no do it myself.

It always comes down to math.

maths is the way, Math is the truth, Math is the light.
15 years is fine
Original post by bones-mccoy
15 years is fine

It's some foreign person he met online. It's like one of those adds that pop up, something like "Beautiful Russian Women looking for a man". The girl is probably looking for a visa. The website he found her from was Ukrainia women lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
It's some foreign person he met online. It's like one of those adds that pop up, something like "Beautiful Russian Women looking for a man". The girl is probably looking for a visa. The website he found her from was Ukrainia women lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm not commenting on that, I'm commenting on the age gap itself
Come on, this needs to stop

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
PFFFF loool it's a woman, I thought you were a female dating an older man...was gonna say it's kinda weird even for a girl but damn, women hit the wall after age 30 you don't want that for a long-term relationship man seriously it's all downhill for her from now on and you'll be in the your prime throughout your 30s, women are in their prime in their early 20s it's a terrible idea man don't even think about it.

Women may look their best before 25, but everything else... only gets better! Given the choice I'd take a 35-year-old women to bed over a 20-year-old every single time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending