The Student Room Group

I have a 12 hour shift in 3hours time; My mother just tried to defecate next to me.

And I was just told by a woman I was speaking to over the internet that I am evil with no compassion, inconsiderate and entirely unsuited for a relationship at present.

I am actually so ****ing close to the edge right now. Grinding my teeth together and probably deforming them. My head feeling like I'm being strangled I am so stressed and angry.

P.S My mother and father are both terribly terribly drunk, and she just woke up from sleeping a few minutes ago and wandered into my room with her trousers down thinking somehow that it was the bathroom. Hands me my deodorant and starts to squat in front of my bedside cabinet. ****ing giving me bad memories of my drunken bloodied grandad from my youth... God I hate alcohol.

**** ME.

I just wish to goddamn death I had someone to cuddle me in this bed :frown:

Nothing else. Just that.

Any troglodyte off the streets of gipton with the capacity to care. So. Damn. Sad.

And yeah, 12 hour security shift starting in about 3hours and I'm posting this on TSR. Rest of today is going to be fun!
And to add to all of that: you're using TSR.
Reply 2
Original post by Orbital Rising
And to add to all of that: you're using TSR.

Why of course I am! Because I need to rant and where else would I rant?

This forum is full of socially retarded miscreants and fools that can best empathise with a broken person such as myself.

So indeed, I use TSR.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Why of course I am! Because I need to rant and where else would I rant?

This forum is full of socially retarded miscreants and fools that can best empathise with a broken person such as myself.

So indeed, I use TSR.

:toofunny:
Reply 4
...yikes!
Reply 5
:toofunny:

Why is reality itself so funny at times?

The fact that such blunt honestly is amusing is really a testament to how much ****ing ******** people talk these days...
Not really shocking. After all this is TSR...
Why is reality itself so funny at times?

The fact that such blunt honestly is amusing is really a testament to how much ****ing ******** people talk these days...

No I'm laughing because you have more rep than me. Each gem is one more level of social retardation so I could be in a worse position.

Also I am going to be having a long lie in this morning in my flat-no parents- then have a relaxing bath :bath:followed by a film in the evening with my girlfriend.
Reply 8
Don't worry guys if I survive my next shift I will definitely come back onto TSR to tell you all. If not, assume the worst; I'm probably dead.
Reply 9
No I'm laughing because you have more rep than me. Each gem is one more level of social retardation so I could be in a worse position.

Also I am going to be having a long lie in this morning in my flat-no parents- then have a relaxing bath :bath:followed by a film in the evening with my girlfriend.

Oh... That was a bit uncalled for...

Troll :L
Is this true? :frown:
Original post by Twinpeaks
Is this true? :frown:

Yes.

But together we made it and now i can go to sleep at last for probably day xD

Peace.
Yes.

But together we made it and now i can go to sleep at last for probably day xD

Peace.

Hope your situation improves soon, bud! Save all the money you get from that job to get a place of your own
Original post by SophiaNeuning
Hope your situation improves soon, bud! Save all the money you get from that job to get a place of your own

That's the plan.

Quick Reply

Latest