The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When I was younger there was a girl who stalked me who'd send me abusive texts (I changed my number several times as advised by the police but she kept somehow getting hold of it) but it never went online; this was a bit before social media became mainstream though.
I was bullied on the student room for supporting a nice comment on religious beliefs and I was attacked by cyber bullies for supporting it.
I was called ugly and other profanity related things in an anonymous survey I created lol. I know who did it and I confronted her and she didn't admit it. Tried to act shocked when I accused her but I know it was her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Parisax100
I was bullied on the student room for supporting a nice comment on religious beliefs and I was attacked by cyber bullies for supporting it.

I'm sorry this happened. Definitely report what has happened so it can be dealt with
Blocking them and ignoring friend unfamiliar friend requests is your biggest defence against this. Don't give the little shits the time of day.
I used to get abuse almost daily on Formspring back in the day when I was about 16/17 but that all stopped once I changed the settings to not allow anonymous posters.

On FB I only ever accept those I know well so I've never really experienced any cyber-bullying on there. I'm sure many people I know and don't like have the odd snoop at my page but I don't care :laugh: I block those who I really hate and who are toxic.
Yeah, definitely. A number of times. I won't go into it because the details aren't very nice for people to hear, but one time in particular was very bad. On other occasions, particularly the more recent ones, it's all been to do with a volunteer position I hold. It can get messy, and it's not nice to deal with at all
I've had a bit on FB before but not much, just a few nasty comments.
Mine has been 99% in person
Original post by FireFreezer77
I've had a bit on FB before but not much, just a few nasty comments.
Mine has been 99% in person

At least in person it makes it easier to punch them in the nose. On a serious note did you ever fight back ? I used to get teased everyday for being small, and the thing is I'm now 5'11 and the guy who used to bully me for being small is only like 5'6. Karma's a b*tch. Also pushed another guy who was bullying me and it kinda stopped after that. It's great when you stand up for yourself cause then they realise you won't just take it anymore and are afraid you'll actually beat them in a fight if you eventually fight back. This was in primary school though lol, so a very long time ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
At least in person it makes it easier to punch them in the nose. On a serious note did you ever fight back ? I used to get teased everyday for being small, and the thing is I'm now 5'11 and the guy who used to bully me for being small is only like 5'6. Karma's a b*tch. Also pushed another guy who was bullying me and it kinda stopped after that. It's great when you stand up for yourself cause then they realise you won't just take it anymore and are afraid you'll actually beat them in a fight if you eventually fight back. This was in primary school though lol, so a very long time ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They carried guns and knives so no I didn't.
Ah well that worked out well then
Ah right, mine was mostly this year :/
They carried guns and knives so no I didn't.
Ah well that worked out well then
Ah right, mine was mostly this year :/

Guns and knives!? Fs where do you live ? Report them to the police ?
Guns and knives!? Fs where do you live ? Report them to the police ?

I'm afraid so
England
They'll shoot me if I do that
I'm afraid so
England
They'll shoot me if I do that

Wtf, this ain't the hood in America how does this sort of thing happen in England ? They'll shoot you! Who are these people ? Do you live in a rough place ?
Reply 33
Wtf, this ain't the hood in America how does this sort of thing happen in England ? They'll shoot you! Who are these people ? Do you live in a rough place ?

The hood anywhere is the same tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear all,i am a cyber abuse victim of investing.comi am writing this to inform the world.I have been a user of investing.com forum where i have always posted good trade calls and charts.a group of scammers have been exploiting investing.com Gold forum and have several user IDs there.they will humiliate, discriminate and make awful remarks of me.i have several times avoided this reply and given sufficient evidence to the forum moderators but they instead of taking any action on them suspended my account.i have written to the CEO of investing.com and no reply.this is evidence of how bad this scammers can be. they are misleading and causing huge losses to the the users there. They will then disappear and return with another id.the Gold forum moderators are not bothered and the whole thing is a scam .i will attach an example of how they will mock at you in an open forum and no action will be taken. the moment you give evidence to the moderators they suspend you saying reasons that are not valid.

Latest