The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PerplexingGeode
That is fantastic to hear, and indeed you are correct, regarding the Alolan forms. I really like the Alolan Exeggutor! :yep: Fundamentally, Vikavolt does look awesome - thus I can understand why you particularly like that Pokemon. :smile: Do you like Shedinja? My preferred Pokemon types are psychic, ghost, dark and dragon. :h:

Alolan exeggutor is so goofy in a good way :biggrin: and for some odd reason its grass/dragon! And i like Shedinja because bug/ghost is a good typing but i prefer Ninjask a lot more. Shedinja's ability is so cool though and can be hard to take down if you know what youre doing :smile: Whats ur favourite ghost pokemon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hello: 123926
Original post by spotify95
Yep, I am aware as to why you are not online all the time :wink: I try and spend as much time online; usually it doesn't end up working well though... :biggrin:
There have been many a time whereby I've been online and I've not got much TSR stuff done...

Who knows, I might be able to claim 3rd place on the leaderboard... but maybe not :biggrin:

:wink: :heart: I know you do, however - you can only be online as much as circumstances permit. :yep:

Nevermind, the important aspect is that you are present in the CTAM thread when you can be. :yep:

Who knows? :wink:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:hello: 123926

Hey cheese :smile: what r u doing this sunday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:wink: :heart: I know you do, however - you can only be online as much as circumstances permit. :yep:

Nevermind, the important aspect is that you are present in the CTAM thread when you can be. :yep:

Who knows? :wink:

cute :tongue:
Original post by markovchain17
Hey cheese :smile: what r u doing this sunday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello :hugs:
Lots of work I'm afraid. Only on TSR whilst I finish my cup of tea, then shower then BAM Physics, Chemistry and Maths - maybe even Violin practise - dun dun dunnnnnnnnn :shock: :afraid: :hide: :tongue:
Original post by markovchain17
Alolan exeggutor is so goofy in a good way :biggrin: and for some odd reason its grass/dragon! And i like Shedinja because bug/ghost is a good typing but i prefer Ninjask a lot more. Shedinja's ability is so cool though and can be hard to take down if you know what youre doing :smile: Whats ur favourite ghost pokemon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I concur with that! :smile: Exeggutor exceeds 35ft whilst in its Alola form; which would explain why the top of that specific Pokemon cannot be perceived! :biggrin: You are correct, Shedinja can be advantageous during battle, as only one Pokemon type is effective against Shedinja, otherwise the alternative types have no effect on the aforementioned Pokemon. :tongue: I understand why you prefer Ninjask, it is an awesome Pokemon, indeed! :wink:

I would state that my favourite ghost Pokemon is Duskull or Giratina; I particularly like Giratina during its 'Origin Forme'. :yep:

123933:smile:
Original post by spotify95
I did see that :unimpressed:
:hmmm::holmes::nah:
Original post by mr T 999
Can we have a edit here?

Don't the shop manger or security say anything? lol
Of course :smile:, I suspect he's been to plenty of places in the hope that he is caught less frequently.
Original post by parsn1p
You wrecked my ten numbers in a row! :unimpressed:
The more posts the better.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Lots of work I'm afraid. Only on TSR whilst I finish my cup of tea, then shower then BAM Physics, Chemistry and Maths - maybe even Violin practise - dun dun dunnnnnnnnn :shock: :afraid: :hide: :tongue:
I also, am doing Maths. :yep: Ooh Beethoven, I like it.
Original post by cheeseisveg
cute :tongue:

:smile:

Original post by 04MR17
123934I also, am doing Maths. :yep: Ooh Beethoven, I like it.

:yy:
Not Beethoven, Handel :slap:

:smile:

:hugs: How are you?

Latest