The Student Room Group

Dating someone who is a 10. Out of my league?

Does anyone else date someone out of their 'league'. I'm dating someone who is extremely good looking. He gets a lot of attention from girls but had social anxiety so found it difficult making friends/ seeing girls. He seems to find me attractive ... If I'm completeLy honest I would say I'm a 7/ 8.5 (with make up) BUT I find that in general the percentage of 'attractive' girls seems to be higher (I believe), so although I am okay, I don't stand out the way he does.
My problem is sometimes I feel so insecure knowing that he gets soo much attention. I sometimes wonder if we are only together because I was more patient with his slow efforts than other girls. I also worry that the level of attention he gets may become very tempting one day.
Is anyone else in my position? How to stop feeling this way

Scroll to see replies

The only time I've ever seen a 10 is in the mirror.
I wouldn't want to put someone else's picture on here
It's a guy
He's definitely a guy. I don't mind showing my pics but I don't really see the point and I would on,y do that on snapchat and realized you can screenshot anyway so it's still not okay
The only time I can date a girl who is out of my league is when she doesn't play League Of Legends.

:lolz:
beauty is only skin deep. after a few years these "10" people will start to sag and smell funny.
Original post by membersupport
He's definitely a guy. I don't mind showing my pics but I don't really see the point and I would on,y do that on snapchat and realized you can screenshot anyway so it's still not okay

well we need evidence..
tbh I used to play DOTA
Stop with the number scoring, jesus ..
Wren you are a 7. The person who posted this if your an 8.5 your like almost a model so a 10 is not out your league lol.

I think girls ratings are diff to lads below is a lads one

5/10 not fit or ugly
6/10 quite fit
7/10 pretty fit
8/10 absolute sort
9/10 near enough ****ing perfect but has small tits or arse
10/10 ridicolously fit super model with body of a godess
Original post by jalby1992
Wren you are a 7. The person who posted this if your an 8.5 your like almost a model so a 10 is not out your league lol.

I think girls ratings are diff to lads below is a lads one

5/10 not fit or ugly
6/10 quite fit
7/10 pretty fit
8/10 absolute sort
9/10 near enough ****ing perfect but has small tits or arse
10/10 ridicolously fit super model with body of a godess

Scientifically if we're going on statistics here, less than 30% of the population is an 8, less than 8% of the world is a nine, and less than 1% of the world is a 10.
(edited 7 years ago)
trust me, my boyfriend and i were "on it" for 3 years and he only just recently asked me out and made it official like a month ago, all im saying is give his some time
besides how old are you and what religion is he? :smile:
Original post by Orbital Rising
The only time I've ever seen a 10 is in the mirror.

Made me chuckle
Original post by WrenLazarus
Don't score me.

Plus, scientifically if we're going on statistics here, less than 8% of the world is a nine, and less than 1% of the world is a 10.

Yeah that sounds about right. I can't score you but u can statiscally score the world? Unfair
def aint a 10
Yeah that sounds about right. I can't score you but u can statiscally score the world? Unfair

I was offended. Thanks anyway, haha.

And I'm talking biologically, less than 50% of the world is "beautiful".. which is, odd.
I was offended. Thanks anyway, haha.

And I'm talking biologically, less than 50% of the world is "beautiful".. which is, odd.

Lol dont worry 7 is good hard to judge on my phone with a pic smaller than my finger nail anyway loool. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Yeah well depends how bicoastal you are on the world. 1/5 of the world roughly are Chinese lol
Lol dont worry 7 is good hard to judge on my phone with a pic smaller than my finger nail anyway loool. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Yeah well depends how bicoastal you are on the world. 1/5 of the world roughly are Chinese lol

It's hard to fit the "beauty" standard either way, these days. Haha.
It's hard to fit the "beauty" standard either way, these days. Haha.

Not if you are a bird. Just make sure the lads had 4 stellas. Nah I disagree there is someone for everyone. I'm happy with a 7. Coz im only 6.5/7 on a good day. If i went gym more and sunbeds my maximum score would be 7.5 loool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending