The Student Room Group

Is a course in law at university even possible without a levels

Hi

I've recently been thinking about going to university, i'm still at college doing my maths for a full qualification in the subject as i failed in school due to not really understanding the subject. Maths is also included in my business apprenticeship at the moment too. My enquiry tho is would I be making the right decision thinking about a foundation course in law and would I be even considered as I haven't done a levels.
Original post by MiriF_x
Hi

I've recently been thinking about going to university, i'm still at college doing my maths for a full qualification in the subject as i failed in school due to not really understanding the subject. Maths is also included in my business apprenticeship at the moment too. My enquiry tho is would I be making the right decision thinking about a foundation course in law and would I be even considered as I haven't done a levels.

If you strongly feel like pursuing Law without A-Levels I would recommend you look into the open University where you don't need formal qualifications to study a degree. :smile:
Reply 2
That does sound like a good idea :smile: thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending