The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Inb4 CNN headlines "Secret service tackle brave man armed with gun aimed at Trump".

Trump reappeared on stage 3 minutes after the incident unfolded.

How will the liberal media react to this, how will it interpret the occasion, and how will this affect Trump's campaign?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Trump is a bad man but does not deserve to be assassinated.
He will feel bad enough when he comes second, oh last, in the election.
Perhaps then he will shut up but he has intimated that he may contest the results....
Oh dear, Mssr le Pilchard Trump...
Reply 3
I wonder how much Hillary paid for this.
Original post by Drez999
Trump is a bad man but does not deserve to be assassinated.
He will feel bad enough when he comes second, oh last, in the election.
Perhaps then he will shut up but he has intimated that he may contest the results....
Oh dear, Mssr le Pilchard Trump...

Pretty sure that neither Gary Johnson or Jill Stein will beat trump so he won't come last...
Reply 5
Original post by AlexS101
Pretty sure that neither Gary Johnson or Jill Stein will beat trump so he won't come last...

He will always be last despite owning mountains of money.
Betcha 10 bucks...
Reply 6
He's just been snapchatted at a Reno Subway with his entourage and secret service officers.
Skinflint.
Reply 7
If 'assassination attempt' is another word for 'publicity stunt' then yeah...

Nice try, Don
Reply 8
Original post by Allie4
If 'assassination attempt' is another word for 'publicity stunt' then yeah...

Nice try, Don

I'm sure the secret service would be ok with and love to be a part of a publicity stunt.

From what's been said it seems after the British Hillary fan tried to kill him and the violence Hillary paid to incite the secret service were a little jumpy but that's better than doing nothing and letting someone get killed.
Original post by joecphillips
I wonder how much Hillary paid for this.

F*cking idiot.

It was a Republican supporter who opposed Trump.

Yet on the basis of no evidence you accuse Clinton.
For you, truth and evidence are an inconvenience and something to be sneered sat. For you, lies carry the same weight as truth.
Reply 10
Original post by Bornblue
F*cking idiot.

It was a Republican supporter who opposed Trump.

Yet on the basis of no evidence you accuse Clinton.
For you, truth and evidence are an inconvenience and something to be sneered sat. For you, lies carry the same weight as truth.

It was a joke.

People had already said it was a republicans against trump protest at that point
It was a joke.

People had already said it was a republicans against trump protest at that point

It wasn't a joke.
To you there is no difference between truth and lies.
Reply 12
It wasn't a joke.
To you there is no difference between truth and lies.

It was a joke if it wasn't I would have written much more than that and included more of her history of paying to incite violence at trump rallies.
Mossad

:yep:
Reply 14
What will we all do when he is elected though :rolleyes:
It was a joke if it wasn't I would have written much more than that and included more of her history of paying to incite violence at trump rallies.

No, you would have repeated a load of conspiracy theories written by Trump supporters and acted like it was the truth.

~There is no difference between lies and truth for you.
Truth, logic and evidence are little more than an inconvenience for you.
Reply 16
No, you would have repeated a load of conspiracy theories written by Trump supporters and acted like it was the truth.

~There is no difference between lies and truth for you.
Truth, logic and evidence are little more than an inconvenience for you.

What conspiracy theories?

The clintons got $500,000 from a bank with ties to the kremlin after the Russians announced their plans to buy uranium and then it was approved?

Or that groups funded by Hillary's campaign have incited violence at trump rallies while the campaign knew what was happening?
What conspiracy theories?

The clintons got $500,000 from a bank with ties to the kremlin after the Russians announced their plans to buy uranium and then it was approved?

Or that groups funded by Hillary's campaign have incited violence at trump rallies while the campaign knew what was happening?

Both.

I know to you truth and lies are the same and I know to you, wanting something to be true means it is true.

Unfortunately many people including myself deal in fact, logic and evidence rather than lies.
Reply 18
Both.

I know to you truth and lies are the same and I know to you, wanting something to be true means it is true.

Unfortunately many people including myself deal in fact, logic and evidence rather than lies.

And both have evidence showing them to be true, just because you label something a conspiracy theory doesn't prove it wrong.
And both have evidence showing them to be true, just because you label something a conspiracy theory doesn't prove it wrong.

Neither do.
A blog written by a Trump supporter is not 'evidence'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending