The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bammy jastard 27
Think Pool are top 4 confirmed. I put a tenner on Chelsea start of the season though. Had top 3 as Chelsea and Manchester clubs any order but I've clearly lost my money there.

No European distraction will be a huge factor, plus Hazard has shown he can win the league by himself, just need the other 10 players on the pitch to keep a clean sheet for him.
Original post by Dirtybit
Darmian is sooooo ****ing shite lol. Lucky we are winning to mask his shitness

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

so many dog shite players in this team. Swansea made a big mistake sacking Guidolin
Reply 5122
Original post by swirly
No European distraction will be a huge factor, plus Hazard has shown he can win the league by himself, just need the other 10 players on the pitch to keep a clean sheet for him.

Yeah Liverpool another example. In fact other than 10/11, since 09/10 none of the teams that have won the league has gone past the R16 of the champions league or europa league that season. Think that says a lot about the european distraction.

I reckon United should either prioritise winning the europa league or just getting knocked out to focus on top 4 Arsenal style.
Imagine playing sigurdsson but using him defensively.

Rooney is awful, Fellaini seems a bit irrelevent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fellaini is actually not useless when used a pressing machine tbf to him
Original post by trapking
Swansea made a big mistake sacking Guidolin

They should have kept that guy who had them playing tiki taka in a 433. Took them all the way to the Europa League.
Thoughts on Rooney having more assists than the assist king himself Ozil
I just pray we don't use this team against Arsenal at OT.
Why do we always take the foot off the gas in the second half when we are winning? I want to see more fecking goals. Smash them 6-0 you pussy's
Why do we always take the foot off the gas in the second half when we are winning? I want to see more fecking goals. Smash them 6-0 you pussy's

we aren't liverpool or chelsea :frown:
Reply 5130

pussy's
Thoughts on Rooney having more assists than the assist king himself Ozil

Drawing at home in the NLD and all Arsenal fans were banging on about was an Ozil assist.

Hi @SA-1

How are you?

Kind Regards

Zedman
GOAT defending.
Reply 5133
Original post by zKlown
Drawing at home in the NLD and all Arsenal fans were banging on about was an Ozil assist.

Hi @SA-1

How are you?

Kind Regards

Zedman

Hi Zed,

Hope this finds you well.

I think we all agree the Rooney > Özil.

Kind regards,

IMG_1142.PNG
Original post by SA-1
Hi Zed,

Hope this finds you well.

I think we all agree the Rooney > Özil.

Kind regards,

IMG_1142.PNG

PRSOM
Rashford to score at the ground were he started his debut and scored his first PL goal confirmed.
Ibra out vs Arsenal ffs. Why would you not take him off earlier. Poor management.
Original post by Rk2k14
Ibra out vs Arsenal ffs. Why would you not take him off earlier. Poor management.

i think that's a good thing tbh he needs the break. Put Rashford in #9 for Arsenal tbh.
Reply 5138

Because mourinho. 2-0 is usually good enough for him.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Because mourinho. 2-0 is usually good enough for him.

Difference is our team can't keep a clean sheet

Latest