Wow nobody cares gonna go

I care.
What did you eat? Make me hungry :colone:
Reply 4
Original post by _howl
Wow nobody cares gonna go

i care lol, probably a late reply but i know how you feel.:smile:
when i am bored i tend to eat :smile::smile:
i have a coursework and i am soooo not getting it and sick and tired of waking up in the morning knowing that i have to finish my corsework. Despite how stressed i am, i am not gving up:biggrin:.
Reply 5
Original post by The Big Stone
lol, whats your coursework on?

Computer architecture and digital representation, it's the boring side of my degree. :smile:
ooh, computer architecture O.O what do study?
Reply 8
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I care.
What did you eat? Make me hungry :colone:

Really? Why do you care?

Oh God. I've eaten too much today. I went out for a greasy brunch, had super noodles and then 3 packets of crisps for lunch, and for dinner I ate cheesy wedges. I've had for munchies for the past few days. . . That's also not including the snacks I had in between :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by The Big Stone
ooh, computer architecture O.O what do study?

Computer science :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by geek567
i care lol, probably a late reply but i know how you feel.:smile:
when i am bored i tend to eat :smile::smile:
i have a coursework and i am soooo not getting it and sick and tired of waking up in the morning knowing that i have to finish my corsework. Despite how stressed i am, i am not gving up:biggrin:.

Oh yeah, I also eat when I'm stressed or bored.

What's your coursework on?

And damn, do you genuinely have care for a random person over the Internet you don't know at all? ? ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by _howl
Computer science :smile:

wooah, cool, where do you study? what year are you in?
Reply 12
Computer Science theory is mind blowingly pointless, In truth I really don't care about drawing 25 different types of software diagrams which I'll never use in "real" life :naughty:

My lecturer seems to think otherwise.
Original post by _howl
Really? Why do you care?

Oh God. I've eaten too much today. I went out for a greasy brunch, had super noodles and then 3 packets of crisps for lunch, and for dinner I ate cheesy wedges. I've had for munchies for the past few days. . . That's also not including the snacks I had in between :frown:

I always care :hugs:
ooooooooooh foooooooooooooooooooooooood
You have your priorities bang in order, I commend you for your actions. The only thing you need to do is wipe of that face of guilt and exercise tomorrow to make you feel better. Boom we are onto a winner!
Original post by _howl
Oh yeah, I also eat when I'm stressed or bored.

What's your coursework on?

And damn, do you genuinely have care for a random person over the Internet you don't know at all? ? ?

woops, its a bad habit i guess. how did you feel when i genually cared??? :smile:
i study computing so..(i can't really tell you whats the coureswork is on. sorry. :smile: hope you understand. all i can sayis its programming and writing about it)
Reply 15
Original post by Vents
Computer Science theory is mind blowingly pointless, In truth I really don't care about drawing 25 different types of software diagrams which I'll never use in "real" life :naughty:

My lecturer seems to think otherwise.

Agreed. I'm in for the programming. The theory side is mind numbing. What year are you in?
Reply 16
Original post by geek567
woops, its a bad habit i guess. how did you feel when i genually cared??? :smile:
i study computing so..(i can't really tell you whats the coureswork is on. sorry. :smile: hope you understand. all i can sayis its programming and writing about it)

It's strange and hard to comprehend. If you're serious, it's really weird. . .

Ah, can you tell me what language?
Reply 17
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I always care :hugs:
ooooooooooh foooooooooooooooooooooooood
You have your priorities bang in order, I commend you for your actions. The only thing you need to do is wipe of that face of guilt and exercise tomorrow to make you feel better. Boom we are onto a winner!

LOLOLOLOL

Yeah, I'll be back to clean eating tomorrow. :smile:
Original post by _howl
It's strange and hard to comprehend. If you're serious, it's really weird. . .

Ah, can you tell me what language?

i guess it is quite strange. im sorry if you are creeped out. honestly , i felt sorry for you. (i guess thats weird too...
i don't get what you meant by language??? (i study gcse if that helps )
Reply 19
I'm in 2nd Year, it's alright I suppose but still not much actual programming still

Quick Reply