The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Environmental Studies/Science

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Swash
Hi all, I know this thread is somewhat old but thought I would post and see if anyone had any tips/suggestions for me.
I just started doing this a-level, distant learning, and I am finding it quite hard to study the material and retain the information. not really sure the best way to go about it. Any info would be greatly received. Thanks!

Jodie.

Hiya, I did distance learning last year and fast tracked it, the website i used for the distance learning was really bad I think personally, so I relied on the AQA revision guide and the AQA website for past papers, I managed to get a C overall but I'm resitting it this year though so you can message me if you need any help or have any questions, I completely understand the struggle😂
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by alexs98
Well done getting into uni!! i had a C too, resitting it this year though😅 My grades in each exam were the same bar unit 2, I had a C in that too! How were your other subjects?

Thank you!! I got a B in biology (was upset it wasnt an A) and somehow a B in chemistry, so that's why i got into uni- they focused on my good biology and chemistry grades 😊

Oh gosh goodluck resitting! I couldnt stand another year at my college though i was considering it before i knew i got into uni!!
Original post by amie98sutton
Thank you!! I got a B in biology (was upset it wasnt an A) and somehow a B in chemistry, so that's why i got into uni- they focused on my good biology and chemistry grades 😊

Oh gosh goodluck resitting! I couldnt stand another year at my college though i was considering it before i knew i got into uni!!

Well done!! I had B in biol too! ahh, well chem is deffo the hardest A level so to get a B is pretty impressive! Haha, thank you, hopefully the year will go quickly🙈 Good luck at uni!😁
Original post by alexs98
Well done!! I had B in biol too! ahh, well chem is deffo the hardest A level so to get a B is pretty impressive! Haha, thank you, hopefully the year will go quickly🙈 Good luck at uni!😁

Well done for your B in bio!! Yeah i wasnt expecting it as OCR grade boundaries were so high i was in tears the night before results because the boundaries were released and thought i was going to miss my offer for Sussex!!
I'm totally not already under so much pressure 😉😂 Loving it though- the labs are so good compared to the bio and chem stuff we do at A Level! Best of luck for this year for you- let me know how you're getting on, loving this tiny Environmental Science community :') ❤❤❤
Hi all, I see a lot of people taking Environmental Science at a levels, but is anyone planning to carry it on to study at Uni? I am and want to study at either UEA (received an offer) or Southampton (waiting on it).

Anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending