The Student Room Group

I can't forget him!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bluedog123
Hey, you gotta tell him! you know he loves you and i think (I feel i "know":wink: lol...that you LOVE HIM TOO!!!! we can all see you like this guy, you wouldnt be so upset if there werent any feelings there. but thats a nice thing i think, shows ya care.

don't wait for love, life is too short. i bet he would love to hear from you.

you are smiling now in emoji, thats nice. i challenge you to drop him a line by sunday lunch time (what dya think?) and get back to us to tell us how brave you are.

hmmm....you don't have to stay a coward if thats what you think youve been in this situation. it wont achieve anything good running from your feelings.

im only gonna say this to you once more. TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL (before some one else does)!

send a text, once its sent that's it...go on, i dare you!!!! :smile: good luck,
you can do this.

and il bet having read your original message; there are one or two people out there secretly wishing and hoping you were actually talking about them!!!

let us know how you get on. ps. do we need to get out or best wedding outfits? lol.

Yeah wish one day I could marry him...:love:
Original post by Anonymous
How do you forget soemone? Btw the guy I'm talking about never did anythin wrong or hurt me, he was absolutely perfect. For various reasons we just can't be together... So it's worse because I can't even hate him! I can't forget him, everything reminds me of him, and I get really emotional.
You sound exactly like me and my fiencée... ex fiancée :moon:

It's been two weeks and I can't imagine ever feeling for anyone as I do for her.
I think you should talk to him and see where his feelings are at atm as you havent spoken to him in 5months

But honestly, i think you should be together if you love each other
Original post by Tootles
You sound exactly like me and my fiencée... ex fiancée :moon:

It's been two weeks and I can't imagine ever feeling for anyone as I do for her.

Yeah I know that feeling too well...:frown:
I think you should talk to him and see where his feelings are at atm as you havent spoken to him in 5months

But honestly, i think you should be together if you love each other

Thank you I will talk to him!:smile:
Thank you I will talk to him!:smile:

I'm glad!! Hope it all works out with you guys!!!
Yeah I know that feeling too well...:frown:
Well, if you ever want to commiserate with someone, do feel free to contact me :console:
I'm glad!! Hope it all works out with you guys!!!

Thank you! I'm sure it will! And like you, I also believe two people should be together if they love each other!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending