Yeah, I'll be back to clean eating tomorrow. :smile:

You are good to go matey :yy:
which is your favorite Baltic State ?

:holmes:
Reply 22
Original post by the bear
which is your favorite Baltic State ?

Lithuania because my childminder was Lithuanian. Also because Lithuanian wafers/biscuits are bomb af.
Original post by _howl
Why is it that cool?

I study at QMUL, and I'm in my first year.

oooh, qm. hm... i wonder, its just cool because it seems like it'd be interesting to study >_<
Reply 24
Original post by Vents
I'm in 2nd Year, it's alright I suppose but still not much actual programming still

What languages have you covered in uni so far? That's strange, I would have thought at least half the modules would be on programming.
Reply 25
Original post by The Big Stone
oooh, qm. hm... i wonder, its just cool because it seems like it'd be interesting to study >_<

Well, it's interesting if you're interested.
Original post by _howl
Well, it's interesting if you're interested.

true true, so are you interested in studying it? Does your coursework involve a lot of essay writing? Most of my coursework at uni (so far) are just problems after problems... but i'd hate to write long ass essays :sadnod:
seems like people have it covered...
Reply 28
true true, so are you interested in studying it? Does your coursework involve a lot of essay writing? Most of my coursework at uni (so far) are just problems after problems... but i'd hate to write long ass essays :sadnod:

Yeah, I wouldn't study it if I weren't interested. Not really essay writing as such, mostly proving calculations, building circuits and writing about the theory. What do you study? I'd prefer writing essays, tbh.
Original post by _howl
Yeah, I wouldn't study it if I weren't interested. Not really essay writing as such, mostly proving calculations, building circuits and writing about the theory. What do you study? I'd prefer writing essays, tbh.

I study chemistry, and i take math electives...but recently, because maths too hard, i spend more time on maths than chemistry that i'm starting to question what i was studying in the first place. I'm a 2nd year...U_U
Reply 30
I study chemistry, and i take math electives...but recently, because maths too hard, i spend more time on maths than chemistry that i'm starting to question what i was studying in the first place. I'm a 2nd year...U_U

Oh, interesting.

What uni? And what career do you hope to get into?
lol hi retro turtules
Reply 32
Original post by kyle12345+6
lol hi retro turtules

Gtfo Kylie
Original post by _howl
Oh, interesting.

What uni? And what career do you hope to get into?

youre probably not bored anymore.... but i study at ucl... and what i want to do later... i'm not sure yet... maybe climate research, like limiting effects of global warming....or, on energy and fuel, like making more sustainable sources of energy.
if you were a freshwater fish which species would you be ?

Quick Reply

Latest