Same, doesn't help that Track is down for the weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by sassy01
Ah I've only received one email

Posted from TSR Mobile

I could PM you the email then, if you wish to.
Original post by Higor
Any fellow design engineering applicants out there? First post so here goes the standard stuff:
AS achieved:
AAA in Maths mei (94 ums), Further Maths mei (85 ums) and Portuguese
A2 predicted:
A*A*A*A*A* in Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Economics and an already-achieved A* in Portuguese.

Hi I'm design engineering too! I've only had a confirmation email, sent off my ucas a month ago now. What about you?
Hello everyone, I just received a conditional offer from Imperial for Mathematics with Mathematical Physics. However, as it's quite early, they probably haven't taken my MAT results into account for their admissions decision. As I'm an EU student not really acquainted with the details of the UK application system, I am wondering the following: Could my MAT result still change anything about their decision? Or are they bound to their offer now that they've made it? Thank you for your insight!
Original post by sophiecurie
Hello everyone, I just received a conditional offer from Imperial for Mathematics with Mathematical Physics. However, as it's quite early, they probably haven't taken my MAT results into account for their admissions decision. As I'm an EU student not really acquainted with the details of the UK application system, I am wondering the following: Could my MAT result still change anything about their decision? Or are they bound to their offer now that they've made it? Thank you for your insight!

Wow congratulations! When did the offer come in?

Wow! Congratulations! What are the conditions of this offer?
Original post by Roxxstar
Wow congratulations! When did the offer come in?

Original post by botmun2
Wow! Congratulations! What are the conditions of this offer?

Thanks :smile: I received it on Friday, and the conditions are Abitur (non-A-Level) requirements, so I don't know if that would tell you a lot.
Reply 547
Biomedical engineering ?
Reply 548
Original post by Hannahbobanna
Hi I'm design engineering too! I've only had a confirmation email, sent off my ucas a month ago now. What about you?

Sent it off on the 13th of October, still patiently waiting ':biggrin:

WELL DONE FOR YOUR OFFER!

If they've made you an offer and it says something like 'Conditional Offer' on UCAS rather than just an email from them saying they'll give you an offer they can't change it. If one of the conditions is getting a certain MAT result and you don't get that then you don't meet their conditions and you won't be accepted. If it doesn't mention the MAT at all then you can fail it and it won't make a difference.

(Unless you don't apply through UCAS? I'm not sure how it works for international students, sorry!)
Just received an invite to interview on the 23rd of November for MechEng!
Original post by ChineseGuy829

Congratulations! What were you're predicted grades and attained grades if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sassy01
Congratulations! What were you're predicted grades and attained grades if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I'm predicted 4A*s in maths, further maths, physics and chemistry, and I got 5As at AS.
Thanks! I'm predicted 4A*s in maths, further maths, physics and chemistry, and I got 5As at AS.

congrats!

Everyone here is so smart, I doubt im gonna get any offers now qq

Congrats!
I received email notification that I have been given a conditional for MEng Chemical Engineering today (whoop, got my second choice uni). 13 days since interview if its of any interest.
Reply 556
How much in advance are you told that you've gotten an interview?

I have an AeroEng interveiw that day!
Original post by Matte0
How much in advance are you told that you've gotten an interview?

I got 10 days notice, but you have to book onto an interview day (at least thats what I had to do)
Anyone else applying for medical biosciences?

Will they be interviewing for this course or offer without interview?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending