The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Not doing great :/

:console: crisps prescribed :yep: :cube:

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Had one fairly small meal a day for three days. Bursting with energy. :colonhash:

:colonhash: eat food :console: Today's consolidatory crisps are Walkers baked Cheese :mmm: and onion, :h:
Original post by Queen Cersei
This was exactly what I needed on a Monday morning... I really want to schmush my face in all that belly fluff!

:cute:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:console: crisps prescribed :yep: :cube:

:colonhash: eat food :console: Today's consolidatory crisps are Walkers baked Cheese :mmm: and onion, :h:

:cute:
Thanks for the gesture lol, but too ill and low mood to eat :/
Tired. :redface:
Disappointed generally. :frown:
stressed >.<
iuegfefiuefiuehni stressssssss :cry:
Original post by Queen Cersei
This was exactly what I needed on a Monday morning... I really want to schmush my face in all that belly fluff!

Aww that's so cute!

Original post by Antigone.
Disappointed generally. :frown:

:console: Anything you want to talk about?

Original post by cupcakes87
stressed >.<

Aww no, sorry to hear this :console:
Do you want to talk about it? I'm here if you want someone to vent too :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww that's so cute!

:console: Anything you want to talk about?

Aww no, sorry to hear this :console:
Do you want to talk about it? I'm here if you want someone to vent too :smile:

its all good! stress is over! happy times again :angel:
Original post by cupcakes87
its all good! stress is over! happy times again :angel:

Aww glad to hear this! :biggrin:
You deserve much happiness :hugs:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww glad to hear this! :biggrin:
You deserve much happiness :hugs:

as do you! :biggrin: :hugs:
That moment when you get yourself in such a state that you are sick :sad:
Pain can be such a beautiful thing.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Pain can be such a beautiful thing.

:console:
Original post by SeanFM
:console:

Aw, Sean. :hugs: I'm okay - that was just the conclusion that I had come to after an hour of contemplation during my free period.
I just wish i could run away from this situation. :cry2:
Reply 3635
"And I was running far away
Would I run off the world someday?

But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go"
That moment when you are walking down a street and you see mothers and daughters, arms linked/holding hands and laughing and smiling and you see people your own age falling in love and walking hand in hand with their lover and friends in huddles of groups, gossiping, or best friends with arms linked gossiping about the everything.

And you here like #foreveralone #foreveraloner #foreveranothingandworthlesspieceofblankspace :cry2:

Tbh wish i had that and to be honest i go far enough to say i yearn to have normal time with my mother again and to have friends irl that i can actually spend time with. :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Im a good boy :bigsmile:
Reply 3638
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
That moment when you are walking down a street and you see mothers and daughters, arms linked/holding hands and laughing and smiling and you see people your own age falling in love and walking hand in hand with their lover and friends in huddles of groups, gossiping, or best friends with arms linked gossiping about the everything.

And you here like #foreveralone #foreveraloner #foreveranothingandworthlesspieceofblankspace :cry2:

Tbh wish i had that and to be honest i go far enough to say i yearn to have normal time with my mother again and to have friends irl that i can actually spend time with. :frown:

awhhhh i do that sometimes - but you don't know if that girl and her mum are going home to an alcoholic dad, or one of the lovers is cheating and the other doesn't know, or if the best friends ***** behind the other's backs. One snippet in someone's life doesn't define it.

I don't know if you're religious but I am and I believe everything happens for a reason. You're not worthless or you wouldn't have been born. You mean a lot to many people. If nothing else - you provide CO2 to plants :tongue:

Careful what you wish for - i'm sure you'd rather have no one than be best friends with an evil ***** that uses you lol, you could talk to your mum possibly? both those things can be achieved by talking to the right people. And if your relatives treat you like ****, remember family isn't always by blood.

hope you feel better soon <3
Original post by z33
awhhhh i do that sometimes - but you don't know if that girl and her mum are going home to an alcoholic dad, or one of the lovers is cheating and the other doesn't know, or if the best friends ***** behind the other's backs. One snippet in someone's life doesn't define it.

I don't know if you're religious but I am and I believe everything happens for a reason. You're not worthless or you wouldn't have been born. You mean a lot to many people. If nothing else - you provide CO2 to plants :tongue:

Careful what you wish for - i'm sure you'd rather have no one than be best friends with an evil ***** that uses you lol, you could talk to your mum possibly? both those things can be achieved by talking to the right people. And if your relatives treat you like ****, remember family isn't always by blood.

hope you feel better soon <3

I know that, and am fully aware of that, because every though my life was happy but they never saw the home life. I know a picture doesnt tell the whole story and that, i was saying it as a whole picture front not the background tbh.

I aint religious and maybe so but why. How does being born make you worth something ?? I dont mean a lot to many people tbh with ya.

I know but like i never experience friends tbh with ya, and i am aware of being carefully for what you wish for. I can only text my mum and phone her once a week (which i aint meant to phone her due to some crap rules the people i live with put into place) and i am banned from seeing her :/. Ans i know that.

Latest