The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OZJSH
Would you take a guaranteed graduate job in Global Markets at Deutsche Bank (converted from summer) or another summer internship at either Nomura or HSBC in M&A?

Well, what do you want to do? What's the point in doing Markets if you don't like it. On the flip side, what happens if you hate M&A?

If I wanted to do M&A for sure, I'd 100% go with that. Maybe even use it as leverage with DB to see if they will switch teams if you have an offer somewhere else.

Once you've started in Markets, switching will become increasingly difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by olly_price
I had this but they didn't get back about AC for roughly 2 weeks. I emailed them and then they invited me to an AC.

So you passed the interview and emailed them 2 weeks after that you still didn't hear about AC? In the email They said consideration for AC will take about 4-6 weeks
MS S&T interview! Do they call to arrange it?

Is it competency or technical as well? 1st round telephone

Edit: Nevermind, just received the email
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by skywalker94
Rejection from GS. I guess they are sending massive amount of rejection email from this week on

before or after video interview?
Citi Markets AC next Wednesday, anyone done this?
Offer RBC Summer Markets
Reply 5246
Has anybody done an AC for HSBC ?
Has HSBC's IBD application closed? and what is the name of the programme?
Reply 5248
Original post by Ox2018

I know they don't have graduate opportunities this year in IBD, not sure summer.
Anyone done JPM IBD AC? Can help out with any of the other BB interviews/ACs and the tier 2s
Original post by Ox2018

Original post by OZJSH
I know they don't have graduate opportunities this year in IBD, not sure summer.

They were hiring for Graduate IBD but they've already filled all the positions as of a few weeks ago.

The Programme is just called "Global Banking & Markets - Banking" I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Breakingbank
Anyone done JPM IBD AC? Can help out with any of the other BB interviews/ACs and the tier 2s

Congrats! When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had my IBD Baml AC on Saturday and I have not heard yet. Is it safe to assume that I have been rejected then as I have not heard yet?
Original post by chloSh19
Offer RBC Summer Markets

congrats!, how long after the AC did that give you the offer and also could you please pm me the questions you had
Original post by egdargi
Congrats! When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied in August
Greenhill rejection post interview ... damn
Original post by skywalker94
Does anyone has Barclays HR recruitment email ? It has been almost a month since I completed business insight 2 and I am still yet to hear from them about the outcome. Is anyone of you in the same situation ?

In the same boat ...
Original post by Ox2018
Had my IBD Baml AC on Saturday and I have not heard yet. Is it safe to assume that I have been rejected then as I have not heard yet?

Is this for summer or off-cycle?
Original post by Ox2018

what? its monday? i assume they dont work on sundays? so why assume rejection?
Original post by Ox2018

Give it at least three working days...

It's never a no until you get the rejection.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending