The Student Room Group

Girls, pick one of these two guys to date/hook-up with?

Guy 1) 6’0+, average looks, good personality, funny, great body, great dresser
Guy 2) 5’9 tall, really good looking, good personalty, funny, great body, great dresser
So basically if two guys were identically the same, but one was 6ft+ but had average looks, apposed to someone who was shorter, 5’9 but was really good looking. Honestly, which one would you pick? Also please mention how tall you are aswell as your age… THANKS

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bare in mind, both of them fulfill all your need's such as jobs, career, money, how good they are in bed etc etc.
The first one.

I'm 5'4.
Second option, I'm just under 5"5'

Posted from TSR Mobile
OP is 5ft9 and insecure about his height

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
Guy 2) 5’9 tall, really good looking, good personalty, funny, great body, great dresser
So basically if two guys were identically the same, but one was 6ft+ but had average looks, apposed to someone who was shorter, 5’9 but was really good looking. Honestly, which one would you pick? Also please mention how tall you are aswell as your age… THANKS

Guy 2 because over 6'0 people scare me lol

I'm like 5'3
Hmm it is difficult, I do like my men tall..probably option 1
Neither of them. :rofl:
Because, clearly, one is you, and the other is the guy she's telling you not to worry about lol.
PS I am 5'3
Reply 9
I'm sorry, I'll tell her I'm not interested and you can have her?
Option 1, I'm just under 5'6 (5'5 something). I honestly just feel more comfortable being with a guy of average looks (rather than insanely attractive), plus I like tall men :wink:
The first guy but just because I'm 5'10 :biggrin: as long as I'm not taller than the guy I don't care about his height tbh
5ft9 - would match my height, im 5ft3
Second, as face is more important than height to me.
Tbf I wouldn't mind either lol I'm 5ft3 :tongue:

For someone so insecure about your height you do have a very high opinion of your other characteristics.
Manlets, when will they learn?

I'm not saying all females are superficial who bemoan when males judge someone solely based on aesthetics but ...
'Define' really good looking? You mean really good looking to me or to other people?

Pfft, I'd prefer someone who was a bit above average in looks but not like super model. Super models are either gross or they are intimidating or both, you know?

So I'll go for a 5'10, 5'11 guy that is above average looking, thanks.
Original post by Polka_Specs
I'm not saying all females are superficial who bemoan when males judge someone solely based on aesthetics but ...

http://i.imgur.com/jHVHAys.png

@Nirvana1989-1994

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending