The Student Room Group

KPMG 360 Assessment Centre 2016

Has anyone previously done the assessment centre for the KPMG 360 programme, and have any tips?

Also, has anyone been offered a place at the assessment centre for this year's 360 programme?
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes, what office have you applied to?
Reply 2
Original post by undergrad123
Yes, what office have you applied to?

Leeds, you?
Reply 3
I've been offered a place for the assessment centre at Bristol. I don't know whether to go to university or do the apprenticeship though (I've got a guaranteed offer for Management at University of Bristol).
Reply 4
Has anyone had their AC yet ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've never had a proper job and i got in lol. it's not so much about accounting or finance related job experience its more to do with how you are as a person. whether you are the type of person they're looking to employ. Look over their website and the behavioural capabilities, chances are if you can think of relevant examples where you've demonstrated some of them then you're quite likely to get the place as long as you do well on their tests ofc lol
As in it was a short job i was there for just under a month and it was just in a shop, also yes! I've accepted my contract and i'm just waiting for kpmg to acquire my reference from my college :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending