The Student Room Group

GCSE RS Islam help?

I've memorised some quotations from various religions for my mock exam, and one of them is something from Hadith from Islam (the quotation is "those who show the most perfect faith are kindest to their families"). When I quote it in the exam, how do I explain that it is from Hadith (I'm not quite sure what hadith is, tbh)? Do I refer to it as "the chapter of the Qu'ran known as Hadith", "the book of Hadith", just "Hadith" or something else altogether?
Thank-you
Reply 1
Just Hadith.
Original post by purpleunicorns
I've memorised some quotations from various religions for my mock exam, and one of them is something from Hadith from Islam (the quotation is "those who show the most perfect faith are kindest to their families":wink:. When I quote it in the exam, how do I explain that it is from Hadith (I'm not quite sure what hadith is, tbh)? Do I refer to it as "the chapter of the Qu'ran known as Hadith", "the book of Hadith", just "Hadith" or something else altogether?
Thank-you

The hadith is just the sayings of the prophet muhammad and is a completely seperate book and the quran is the words of allah so when quoting say it says in the hadith...

Quick Reply

Latest