The Student Room Group

Commenting on how a woman looks... ...that's sexual harassment

I've just seen this crazy mad video about what harassment is. What do you think about it?

I'm just baffled as to how she got these guys to spew that rubbish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swumabAjkWM

Yeah, it's the Hugh Mungus woman.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Conceited
I've just seen this crazy mad video about what harassment is. What do you think about it?

I'm just baffled as to how she got these guys to spew that rubbish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swumabAjkWM

Yeah, it's the Hugh Mungus woman.

Oh god not that Hugh Mungus woman :dry: I swear she has no idea what she's on about. Also have you noticed that she disables comments and likes? Just goes to show that what she says is complete bs as majority of people are against her.
She's a troll.
Reply 3
So so dumb... plus shes taking away from people who actually have been sexually harassed... and that's just F**cking C**ty
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
Oh god not that Hugh Mungus woman :dry: I swear she has no idea what she's on about. Also have you noticed that she disables comments and likes? Just goes to show that what she says is complete bs as majority of people are against her.

She's insane :facepalm:. She's also got some crowd-funding thing for her 'well-being'.

Bat. ****. Crazy. :hmpf:
i think if the comments make someone feel uncomfortable, that's sexual harassment.
because we don't get a say in how uncomfortable someone else gets; i don't think it's our right to call something 'not harassment' unless we are direct victims of it.
alternatively, it's hard to judge what harassment is because our perceptions of it are so different. for instance, that woman (and the men speaking in that video, if they do indeed hold those views), have a different view on what harassment is than you, therefore it's quite difficult to put a definition on 'harassment' which is applicable in every situation. so it's quite difficult to label something as 'harassment' or 'not harassment' when everybody perceives those quite differently.
idk though. that's just my opinion :^)
She's insane :facepalm:. She's also got some crowd-funding thing for her 'well-being'.

Bat. ****. Crazy. :hmpf:

She belongs in a ****ing mental hospital. Her views are ridiculous.

It's as though she thinks she's the only rational person on the planet.
It's as though she thinks she's the only rational person on the planet.

I know. Typical femenist/sjw bullsh***
You can hear her whipping herself into a frenzy.
Hugh Mungus what
Hugh Mungus what?
HUGH MUNGUS WHAT!!!!!?
At one point in the huh mungus vid she even went from claiming he sexually harassed her to assaulted her, but then must have realised that it was a blatent lie to far even for her and reverted to
sexual harrasment.
she's asking "humungus what?!!" because she's hoping af that he'll say "humungus cock". ****ing slut. behave. christ...
also, if that's sexual harrassment, I ought be in jail by now surely
last night a girl asked me for a cigarette and I said "no but is there anything else from inside my trousers that you'd also like to suck on by any chance?" - almost got a slap but at least she had a smile on her face.
(edited 7 years ago)
Lol I love how she disabled the comments.
Original post by renphobia
i think if the comments make someone feel uncomfortable, that's sexual harassment.
because we don't get a say in how uncomfortable someone else gets; i don't think it's our right to call something 'not harassment' unless we are direct victims of it.
alternatively, it's hard to judge what harassment is because our perceptions of it are so different. for instance, that woman (and the men speaking in that video, if they do indeed hold those views), have a different view on what harassment is than you, therefore it's quite difficult to put a definition on 'harassment' which is applicable in every situation. so it's quite difficult to label something as 'harassment' or 'not harassment' when everybody perceives those quite differently.

Here's the problem - you can't follow someone, keep probing them with questions because you don't like something they said or did, then claim that they were harassing you in any way, shape or form. She was totally the harasser.
Original post by typicalvirgo
Lol I love how she disabled the comments.

Insane. I still can't get over the health and wellbeing fundraiser thing she's got going on. :beard:
Hugh Mungous , real name Rudy Pantoja. has unfortunately been ill and diagnosed with cancer. He's not a wealthy guy and Ethan Klein of H3H3 started a crowdfunder to help him with his medical costs.
It is the measure of some people that they put pressure on the company that collects the money and they cancelled the collection citing controversy and confusion.
Ethan found another crowdfunder ( gofundme) to take it on. He asked for$10,000 and within hours he reached it. The fund now stands at $139,000.
Hahahaha......I cannot get the coat hanger out of my mouth. 😅😅😅😅😅
If you wish to add to the fund Help Hugh Mungus by Ethan Klein will take you there. Sorry can't link on my phone.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by renphobia

The problem here is that whether or not somebody has commited a crime depends entirely on how the person receiving the comment happens to feel about it. I know there is subjectivity in crime sometimes, but this is almost too subjective, if you ask me.

Two scenarios:
Man: "Hey, you look nice today!"
Woman: "Oh, thank you!"

Man: "Hey, you look nice today!"
Woman: "You're making me feel uncomfrtable; that's harassment!"

Same man, same comment.

She could also completely make up the fact she felt uncomfortable to get him in trouble (and we would have to believe her).
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Jimmy Carr
She's a troll.

Nah, I'm pretty sure she has a personality disorder.
I mean, she's so paranoid she thinks the government is sending "white rapists" after her

Posted from TSR Mobile
if you take these crazy leftists seriously then you're just as stupid.

they get high off saying stupid ****

Like?

Idk the woman so please share :smile:

(not share the woman :shock: share her views :rofl:)
Original post by 0to100
Like?

Idk the woman so please share :smile:

(not share the woman :shock: share her views :rofl:)

Just watch her on Youtube. You will want to kill yourself after doing so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending