The Student Room Group

Who's going to be President: Trump or Clinton?

I pray that it's Clinton.

Scroll to see replies

Hopefully Trump.

But Clinton looks more likely.
God Emperor Trump, got quite a few paths to victory
I think Trump will win, the American people can't be trusted.
Reply 4
Please Trump win so college can be glorious hearing people weep about politics they only heard from the mainstream media or a facebook/twitter meme.
Original post by trigglypuff
Hopefully Trump.

Why Trump?
**** that option. USA is ****ed either way
Original post by VioletBlueGreen
Why Trump?

Because the alternate is a criminal and psychopathic warmonger.
Because the alternate is a criminal and psychopathic warmonger.

Who can keep level-headed in the midst of a crisis instead of throwing a tantrum like you could imagine Donald Trump doing. Donald Trump does not seem to be mature enough to be a father or a role model let alone president of the USA
We all saw what happened before the referendum. The unexpected happened.

Therefore I think Trump will win.
Original post by VioletBlueGreen
Who can keep level-headed in the midst of a crisis instead of throwing a tantrum like you could imagine Donald Trump doing. Donald Trump does not seem to be mature enough to be a father or a role model let alone president of the USA

Yeah, because she'd start the crisis.

She's already said she will bomb Assad's regime even though Russia has said that's their absolute Red Line.
Hilary will get it. Even if Trump wins the popular vote, I highly doubt the EC will vote the same way providing the margin is small.
Hopefully Trump.

If I report this post it should so get taken down , unfortunately no negative ratings means we can't do anything ourselves
Original post by Uni12345678
If I report this post it should so get taken down , unfortunately no negative ratings means we can't do anything ourselves

Supporting a particular candidate is means to get your post removed on TSR?

Guess I must've missed that on the terms and conditions.
Supporting a particular candidate is means to get your post removed on TSR?

Guess I must've missed that on the terms and conditions.

Hmmm just think if we had negative ratings you'd get a better picture of how much real support that guy has
It all rides on florida basically. Whoever wins florida, will likely win. I think trump might have the edge but I'm not that sure. I'd vote for hillary if I could
Reply 17
Praying it's Clinton too, if Trump won it'd be a *****y end to a *****y year. But if Trump won I wouldn't be surprised after the stupidity of our own electorate back in June, I just hope enough Americans vote to protect their futures via Clinton.
Original post by Uni12345678
Hmmm just think if we had negative ratings you'd get a better picture of how much real support that guy has

You didn't answer my question. Why should my post be removed for supporting a candidate?

Ratings on a forum isn't indicative of support. The polls are.

Looks he he has a lot of support afterall.
Original post by epage
It all rides on florida basically. Whoever wins florida, will likely win. I think trump might have the edge but I'm not that sure. I'd vote for hillary if I could

More likely the likes of PA, MI, NC rather than FL this time round.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending