The Student Room Group

Ladies, what do you find physically attractive?

I have been single all my life and am looking to improve myself to increase the odds of me finding a nice girlfriend, I want to know what you ladies find attractive in a man.

I'll state the obvious, nice face, tall(er)-than yourself at least. What about broad shoulders and a wide back, I naturally have a big upper body frame (not fat!!!) than most guys of my height and a sexy shoulder to hip ratio. :wink:, would this make me more appealing/stand out? :biggrin:

Assume I have a nice persona, though this is not the subject of the thread.

Scroll to see replies

Ehem... DO you have a thick cock or not?
Reply 2
I believe a nice smile and charismatic character helps.

"Basic" *****es are everywhere, whip your cock out and they'll come running.

If you want someone who means something to you wait it out and eventually EVENTUALLY YOU WILL find someone awesome.
Original post by Popsiclez
Ehem... DO you have a thick cock or not?

I am average length and thickness. :banana:

Original post by Results
I believe a nice smile and charismatic character helps.

"Basic" *****es are everywhere, whip your cock out and they'll come running.

If you want someone who means something to you wait it out and eventually EVENTUALLY YOU WILL find someone awesome.

I got a cute smile apparently (yes cute :s-smilie:, dunno if that is good or bad though lolz).

I really was hoping for replies from women. You would've thought a thread like this would get a lot of replies. :colonhash:
You're probably perfect the way up are. Don't change yourself for anyone.:smile: But on a side note I do like broad shoulders and a muscly build.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by popsiclez
ehem... Do you have a thick cock or not?

lmfao im shook
Lol wow
I definitely prefer broader shoulders/upper body, boys tend to be so skinny nowadays. Disheveled hair without being too long/scruffy is really attractive. Slightly unrelated, good eye contact is a huge turn on.
Original post by tangled23
You're probably perfect the way up are. Don't change yourself for anyone.:smile: But on a side note I do like broad shoulders and a muscly build.

Haha thanks lol. :h:
Original post by Anonymous
Lol wow

You wot m8? :troll:

Original post by Mnemosyne.
I definitely prefer broader shoulders/upper body, boys tend to be so skinny nowadays. Disheveled hair without being too long/scruffy is really attractive. Slightly unrelated, good eye contact is a huge turn on.

Cool, will defo try the eye contact. Though I am yet to meet a woman who truly makes me go nuts (in a good way :tongue:).
Broad shoulders, wide back and good frame :biggrin:

no homo ofc
Reply 10
I'm ugly, so as long as you don't look like me you'll be fine.
Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
Micropenises are the latest runner.
Someone who doesn't make validation-threads like this. :wink:
Generally good looking like I wouldn't mind if the guy isn't immensely attractive but if he takes care of himself then he will present himself as attractive. I like some shy guys but then then I can't really see their personality. I love opinionated guys. Taller than me would be preferable but I'm pretty short so that won't be hard. I don't mind if he has muscles or not but he should care about his health so not be overly thin or overly large.
money... lets be honest, no girl wants to date a tightwad
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Someone who doesn't make validation-threads like this. :wink:

We all need a little validation every now and then I'm sure you've been in a similar situation before. Mind you as someone who doesn't have any close female friends tsr is a good site to get some opinions. :bigsmile:

Original post by MainlyMathsHelp
Generally good looking like I wouldn't mind if the guy isn't immensely attractive but if he takes care of himself then he will present himself as attractive. I like some shy guys but then then I can't really see their personality. I love opinionated guys. Taller than me would be preferable but I'm pretty short so that won't be hard. I don't mind if he has muscles or not but he should care about his health so not be overly thin or overly large.

Nice and detailed. :smile:

Original post by Anonymous
money... lets be honest, no girl wants to date a tightwad

Oh great, I might as well give up now then. :colondollar:
Original post by Newbie_noob
We all need a little validation every now and then I'm sure you've been in a similar situation before. Mind you as someone who doesn't have any close female friends tsr is a good site to get some opinions. :bigsmile:

Ok den.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Ok den.

Clear PM :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
A top of the food chain super predator with two d**ks
Eyes.
Have to have nice eyes, those are the features that are 'the window to your soul', eyes show emotions and one cannot hide said emotions easily. Also colour doesn't matter, but shape for me. As in i like slanted, almond, mono lids.

Lips. Smile has to be genuine and 'reach your eyes'.

Height doesn't matter to me tbh but I'm not tall, only 5'5 so lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending