The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Um...this is a new term to me... cool to know about it though...
However, I have a question what motivates people into sexting? Sorry if you found my question annoying🤔
Didn't happen to me but while my sister was sexting her boyfriend she got a text from her grandma and she absent mindedly sent her a picture without her bra on because she thought she was still texting her boyfriend.

And personally I like sexting because it turns me on. But depends on the guy.
Reply 3
Original post by Iluv2edgedsword
Um...this is a new term to me... cool to know about it though...
However, I have a question what motivates people into sexting? Sorry if you found my question annoying🤔

yeah it is what I want to find out :biggrin:
Reply 4
Sexting was dangerous in the past because you didn't have "conversations" on early cell phones, you had to select the name of the recipient in the contact list, or from the recently used contacts, for each new message. I sent several of those gross messages to some friends and I received a pic from a girl friend (unfortunately, those cell phones had a very low resolution, something like 120 pixels wide).
Reply 5
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Didn't happen to me but while my sister was sexting her boyfriend she got a text from her grandma and she absent mindedly sent her a picture without her bra on because she thought she was still texting her boyfriend.

lool wow. So do you expect a picture back when you are sexting-ing?
Reply 6
Original post by Josb
Sexting was dangerous in the past because you didn't have "conversations" on early cell phones, you had to select the name of the recipient in the contact list, or from the recently used contacts, for each new message. I sent several of those gross messages to some friends and I received a pic from a girl friend (unfortunately, those cell phones had a very low resolution, something like 120 pixels wide).

haha so sexting is not new... hmm
Original post by mr.cool09
lool wow. So do you expect a picture back when you are sexting-ing?

Erm depends if I send one or not.
in my day one would sent a watercolour of oneself to a young lady and hope for a similar depiction to arrive the next day in the mail coach.

here is one which arrived this very forenoon:

phwoar eh gentlemen !
she is looking for a position as a governess,
her father having been lost in the recent Sepoy Mutiny.

(edited 7 years ago)
yeah it is what I want to find out :biggrin:

You've got a range of ideas there! Since I haven't had the experience of "turning on" I suppose I'm not suited to discuss in this particular field...
Not anymore lol.
Try sexting over fax....best thing ever
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

This. Then again I haven't in years, I think the last time I did it with was an ex (before we broke up), which would be just about three years ago.

Hmm scare story. About four years ago I'd been doing this with a girl in the USA - all the usual, pictures, videos, mild RP, whatever. It fell apart but then about a year later I got a message from her on Facebook just saying 'oh **** my sister was going through my phone and found one of your old videos.'

Turned out her (older) sister had found it and gone to her mother (I think, or it might have been the other older sister) about it, who'd just gone 'what do you expect?'

As for what I used when I did it... whatever, pretty much. I had Kik briefly, and I've been on WhatsApp for a few years, and had BBM until a couple of years ago. Probably done it on Facebook too, can't remember.
Original post by Results
Try sexting over fax....best thing ever
Sheeeeeeeyit.

You'll be saying you did it over ASR33 too next.
Are you in to sexting? If so, why?
What social apps do you use for it?
Is there any scare stories that you can relate or share?

I like it, because a.) it's flirty, sexy, and enjoyable (aside from being insanely hot with the right person), and b.) I develop a sense of intimacy and trust with the person that I'm doing it with. This is assuming that I'm in a decent long-term relationship, of course.

Can use anything for it, but preferably something that you don't contact family, or anything business/work-related on (don't want to risk mix-ups :wink: ).

Luckily, I haven't had any scare stories (my boyfriends have all been half-decent in that regard ):fan:
I've never even sexted my boyfriend during our relationship, let alone do it casually when I was single :colondollar:

I've had a few dick pics sent to me over the years though but never sent anything back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Used to do but find it rather boring now. I once sent a photo on snap chat to my story by accident, but deleted it quickly, thank god.
*shrug*

Never really done it. I'd be **** at it anyway.
I and my ex never sent images of anything to each other, but we occasionally wrote/texted sexual stuff to turn each other on. It's fun :smile:

You know, for some people it works, some people not. It depends on if you know how to type on the phone, internet. If not, then don't bother.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Not anymore lol.

Why not anymore? And did it consist of pictures?

Latest

Trending

Trending