The Student Room Group

St George's, University of London - Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swopnil
Nice! Do you know if they interview those higher up in the rank for UKCAT first?

Last year they did as I stalked the thread 😂 no idea if they are doing it this year though but I'm assuming so until I hear otherwise

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eehaj
Wait so if you meet the academic and ukcat requirement you have an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep according to their website and email 😸😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by michaela__
Last year they did as I stalked the thread 😂 no idea if they are doing it this year though but I'm assuming so until I hear otherwise

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah thanks. :smile:
I had a quick read of that thread now and it seems that they give out offers pretty quickly after your interview too. I wonder where I would be ranked with 693 Band 1.
Original post by swopnil
Ah thanks. :smile:
I had a quick read of that thread now and it seems that they give out offers pretty quickly after your interview too. I wonder where I would be ranked with 693 Band 1.

They only give out offers quick to those that perform really really well I think, normal offers seemed to take longer last year. You'd be ranked quite high I think you should get interviewed December or Jan if they do rank them this year😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
They only give out offers quick to those that perform really really well I think, normal offers seemed to take longer last year. You'd be ranked quite high I think you should get interviewed December or Jan if they do rank them this year😋

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh really! I didn't read that far. But thanks for the information :smile:
looks like they started giving out interviews
anyone here?
guyz I feel like we should make this thread a little more alive... u know... sharing fears and hopes and statz and jokes
I'm not crazy
I'm just italian
I need to talk to someone
lots of love pasta pizza
Original post by svenderman
guyz I feel like we should make this thread a little more alive... u know... sharing fears and hopes and statz and jokes
I'm not crazy
I'm just italian
lots of love pasta pizza

Sorry but pasta and pizza is grim 😷😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by starmuneer
looks like they started giving out interviews
anyone here?

Why, do you know any one that has an interview for SGUL?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
I'm not crazy
I'm just italian
lots of love pasta pizza

Omg I'm applying to uni in Italy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why, do you know any one that has an interview for SGUL?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah I was stalking kings thread and two applicants said they received an email saying they have met both requirements and will be soon notified about the interview. well they also said no dates were yet released
Sorry but pasta and pizza is grim 😷😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

jeeeez soz !! i didnt wanna offer something u hated but legit u r the first person in my life i meet who doesnt like pasta or pizza haha
Original post by Eehaj
Omg I'm applying to uni in Italy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

whaaaaat? what for? crazy af my friend!!! enjoy though, italy is a beautiful place
jeeeez soz !! i didnt wanna offer something u hated but legit u r the first person in my life i meet who doesnt like pasta or pizza haha

😂 I know 😂 it's definitely more normal to like pasta or pizza than to not like it 😉😏

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
whaaaaat? what for? crazy af my friend!!! enjoy though, italy is a beautiful place

As a backup! Is it not good? I was there over the summer and it seemed nice enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
😂 I know 😂 it's definitely more normal to like pasta or pizza than to not like it 😉😏

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok... i am still a bit shocked... i might have taken it a wee bit personally... are u sure you ate proper italian pasta/pizza? cuz gal, ive been living in the uk for two years and i still haven't found legit italian food
Original post by Eehaj
As a backup! Is it not good? I was there over the summer and it seemed nice enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

well, it's not bad but it's not amazing either. for what unis are you thinking of applying? for example, i'd personally never do that cuz i want to do surgery and italy is shite for surgery
ok... i am still a bit shocked... i might have taken it a wee bit personally... are u sure you ate proper italian pasta/pizza? cuz gal, ive been living in the uk for two years and i still haven't found legit italian food

No I've never ate proper Italian ones but I'll never like most pizzas as I don't like cheese either 😂😂 sorry to be very insulting to your heritage 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I've never ate proper Italian ones but I'll never like most pizzas as I don't like cheese either 😂😂 sorry to be very insulting to your heritage 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

naaa don't worry, i have insulted brits' food more times than i can recall
but surely if we both get into the same uni i'll make you some proper pasta (i'm not a creep i am arguably a very nice person)
naaa don't worry, i have insulted brits' food more times than i can recall
but surely if we both get into the same uni i'll make you some proper pasta (i'm not a creep i am arguably a very nice person)

Nah sounds good you could convert me 😉 what other uni's have you applied for btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending