The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Nursing 2017

Hi, Im just wondering who else is applying to adult nursing in sep 2017 :biggrin:
Heyy

I've applied for 2017 entry for Adult nursing. I have my interview tomorrow and I'm mega nervous. Any advise from anyone who's had a interview?

Amy Metcalfe
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Original post by AmyMaria1990
Heyy

I've applied for 2017 entry for Adult nursing. I have my interview tomorrow and I'm mega nervous. Any advise from anyone who's had a interview?

Amy Metcalfe

Hi!

Ive just sent my ucas and I went to the open day for the nursing course and they said the interview will be like speed dating scenario where you have time with a teacher, nurse, patient and someone else from the nursing side and I guess they will ask you questions. hope they havent changed it!

good luck :biggrin:
Oh god!

I knew they did that at Nottingham and Huddersfield had trialed it but I was told they were going back to group chats then individual interviews. I liked the idea of that better :frown:

I guess its good that its the same as Notts as I will get used to it for there interview but I have to admit I don't like the idea of that. x
Where else have you applied for? x
Reply 5
Is anybody going to Huddersfield to study Nursing?
Original post by Hanmit
Is anybody going to Huddersfield to study Nursing?

Hi @Hanmit,

If you've applied to Huddersfield, then look out for an email from us with a link to a closed Facebook group, so that you can start chatting to other applicants. You should receive the details around May time.
In the mean time, if you have any queries about the course, or about campus/student life/the town then let us know and we'll do our very best to answer any queries you have!

Best wishes,
Claire - UoH

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending