Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:fan: I'm going to heaven :daydreaming:
P.S, I saw you, you said Cheese :colone:

Oh hey there :wink:
Reply 21
Original post by Sabertooth
My favorite restaurant is a BBQ place near me. I get pulled pork with coleslaw in a sandwich, then I get baked granny smith apples and sweet potato with cinnamon as my sides. It's absolutely incredible food, there's massive portions, and sets me back $8.50. Washed down with Mountain dew with free refills, just amazing. :drool:

That was the best description I've ever seen. Where is that? :biggrin:
For me it's gotta be боб чорба, that my mum makes when it's cold. It's a stew with white beans like cannellini beans and tomato and sausage and loads of spices. It just warms you up...:drool: Nothing can beat home cooked food imho.

I can't stand leeks, the thought of them makes me sick. One dish in particular, leeks and cream with and egg cracked on the top. Absolutely revolting
Original post by TK_23
That was the best description I've ever seen. Where is that? :biggrin:

I live in the South in the US. There's a lot of BBQ restaurants around here but the one I described is my favorite. :smile: I don't think I've ever managed to finish it. :tongue:
Reply 24
Rice n peas with ackee and saltfish and fried dumpling cooked by mum. (Caribbean food)
Reply 25
Original post by Sabertooth
I live in the South in the US. There's a lot of BBQ restaurants around here but the one I described is my favorite. :smile: I don't think I've ever managed to finish it. :tongue:

*books flight to the US*. I'll be there in six hours... :biggrin:
Pizza
Vegetable lasagne
Quorn sausages,mash,baked barbecue beans and hash browns
Tomatoey pasta with lots of sauce.
Spicy chickpeas and rice.
Rajmaa
Depends on my mood! Sometimes I crave very specific things, such as pizza, chocolate, or chinese. But overall, something which I am always in the mood for is a Sunday dinner :sogood:
Original post by TK_23
Oh hey there :wink:

Hello :colone:
fish n chips, keep it simple

also crunchy stuff with dips like nachos

could live on those alone, promise you
Lasagne :drool:
A proper gourmet burger :coma:
Original post by shadowdweller
That reminds me of the time I once challenged a friend to come up with something that doesn't go with cheese... they still haven't found anything :lol:

Ice cream - as in cheddar ice cream. :s-smilie:
Reply 33
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hello :colone:

So, I got a bit of pasta if you want to stroll on by :flutter:

*Plays Fetty Wap- My Way in the background*
Original post by TK_23
So, I got a bit of pasta if you want to stroll on by :flutter:

*Plays Fetty Wap- My Way in the background*

:rofl: Ok :colone:
Let's work this out :tongue:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Pizza
Rajmaa

XD

I like all the curries myself! plus pizza, icecreams, and anything really :biggrin:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Depends on my mood! Sometimes I crave very specific things, such as pizza, chocolate, or chinese. But overall, something which I am always in the mood for is a Sunday dinner :sogood:

I'm pretty much the same! But I am always in the mood for pizza and spag bol too!
Original post by claireestelle
Roast dinner ,I can't stand any foods with cheese in.

:cry:

Original post by the bear
any French food except gésiers :puke:

:pierre:

:five:
French food :coma:
I love this section but damn it always makes me so hungry for stuff I don't have in
I often make pasta with pesto and chorizo topped with a cheeky bit of parmigiano reggiano and basil. So whatever that's called in short :P

Burritos, Chipotle is always taking my money :biggrin:

Original post by STLJA
Rice n peas with ackee and saltfish and fried dumpling cooked by mum. (Caribbean food)

Haven't had any of that in ages, now I'm hungry.

Quick Reply

Latest