The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jker
Omg same...

I thought it went alright, question 4 got me.

Just to confirm, are the questions not the traditional verbal/numerical /sjt or a mix?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1661
Original post by Princepieman
not until you actually get an internship offer

An insight week or a summer/full internship offer?

If the former, what could I send? Really don't have any testing at all.
Original post by DQd
An insight week or a summer/full internship offer?

If the former, what could I send? Really don't have any testing at all.

you send nada, they do a background check and latter
Original post by Terry Tibbs
What are the questions, competency or strength based?

Legit, they're just to see if you're in line with their values, its all about your opinion on topics and what you would do/say, and what certain things mean to you.
Original post by BGUK19
Legit, they're just to see if you're in line with their values, its all about your opinion on topics and what you would do/say, and what certain things mean to you.
So non of "describe at time you did x" or "describe a time you showed x competency"?
Original post by Gladiatorsword
Just to confirm, are the questions not the traditional verbal/numerical /sjt or a mix?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not numerical, they are about you as an individual and how you would act in certain situations, what certain things mean to you etc..
Original post by Terry Tibbs
So non of "describe at time you did x" or "describe a time you showed x competency"?

There was no "Describe a challenge you've had to overcome recently"
Original post by BGUK19
Not numerical, they are about you as an individual and how you would act in certain situations, what certain things mean to you etc..

Are there any questions on any news stories affecting Barclays, or like why Barclays and this division?
Original post by Sikhanddestroy
Are there any questions on any news stories affecting Barclays, or like why Barclays and this division?

Latter one
Original post by BGUK19
Latter one

Cheers - so no like recent news on Barclays questions, just scenarios and your responses to them (basically SJT)?
Cheers - so no like recent news on Barclays questions, just scenarios and your responses to them (basically SJT)?

Pretty much!
Original post by BGUK19
Pretty much!

Anything you recommend I look up/research before the interview then
Anything you recommend I look up/research before the interview then

Read Barclays values and make sure to incorporate them in your answers but most importantly just be yourself. Like it says, they want to use this opportunity to get to know you!
Original post by BGUK19
Read Barclays values and make sure to incorporate them in your answers but most importantly just be yourself. Like it says, they want to use this opportunity to get to know you!

Thanks! Goood luck btw!
Thanks! Goood luck btw!

You're welcome, best of luck to you too mate.
Original post by bobb99998
Is LSE first come first serve?

What do you mean?
Has anyone seen this Amplify trading? Just curious if its one of those pay loads and get nothing. Or is it actually recognised and gives you potential?
Original post by BGUK19
Has anyone seen this Amplify trading? Just curious if its one of those pay loads and get nothing. Or is it actually recognised and gives you potential?

former, not much point shelling out thousands for it
Original post by Princepieman
former, not much point shelling out thousands for it

Cheers mate.
Has the deadline for Deloitte spring week passed?

Latest

Trending

Trending