The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Alexion
only once, and it was kinda one-way considering I was trying to concentrate on lecture content :lol:

yeah the last thing your lecture wants to see is a sea gushing out...
Reply 21
Original post by Ella-keturah
Used to do but find it rather boring now. I once sent a photo on snap chat to my story by accident, but deleted it quickly, thank god.

lol what has made you get over it? Do you find it riskier and hence it turns you off? and would you say you were young and immature at the time?
Original post by mr.cool09
Why not anymore? And did it consist of pictures?

Doing it casually, doesn't really work for me.

And, of course. :sexface:
Reply 23
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Doing it casually, doesn't really work for me.

And, of course. :sexface:

lol eww
lol eww

Funny. :colonhash:
lol what has made you get over it? Do you find it riskier and hence it turns you off? and would you say you were young and immature at the time?

It doesn't excite me anymore, I just find it tedious and awkward. Nah it wasn't that long ago.
nope
my friend seems to be, though
I tried banging this girl who came home with me a few weeks ago, but she went off with him
I got really angry because it was my birthday and I deserved her on account of the special occasion. I also thought she was hotter than he thought she was. I thought she was a 10 and he thought she was a 7
and just last night, he and my other friend knocked on my door saying "we've got something to show you"
I was in my briefs thinking "what the **** now?" and there it was: a naked photo of the 10 girl that he'd been sent
I huff and tell him, "mate, why. that's just cruel and harsh. I mean, think about that from the other person's shoes. imagine how sexually frustated I must be right now"
and that's when the other guy says "HAAAA WE JUST FILMED YOUR REACTION"
...all in my briefs too. it's probably going to end up online some day.
Reply 27
Original post by Ella-keturah
It doesn't excite me anymore, I just find it tedious and awkward. Nah it wasn't that long ago.

lol would you agree with me if I was to say virgin girls were more likely to take part in it?

Is that the case with you?
Reply 28
Original post by sleepysnooze
nope
I tried banging this girl who came home with me a few weeks ago, but she went off with him
I got really angry because it was my birthday and I deserved her on account of the special occasion. I also thought she was hotter than he thought she was. I thought she was a 10 and he thought she was a 7
and just last night, he and my other friend knocked on my door saying "we've got something to show you"
I was in my briefs thinking "what the **** now?" and there it was: a naked photo of the 10 girl that he'd been sent
I huff and tell him, "mate, why. that's just cruel and harsh. I mean, think about that from the other person's shoes. imagine how sexually frustated I must be right now"
and that's when the other guy says "HAAAA WE JUST FILMED YOUR REACTION"
...all in my briefs too. it's probably going to end up online some day.

lol stop trying to sleep with shketts?
It's kinda fun lol
Reply 30
Original post by The_Internet
It's kinda fun lol

Do you ever expect real sex from sexting... I mean meeting up the chick or guy to do the deed after sextinging?
nope
I got really angry because it was my birthday and I deserved her on account of the special occasion.

Yknow she might not have been in to you?
Do you ever expect real sex from sexting... I mean meeting up the chick or guy to do the deed after sextinging?

Maybe. Maybe not. I'll let you decide :P
Yknow she might not have been in to you?

but I wanted to be into her if you know what I mean

Spoiler

but I wanted to be into her if you know what I mean

Well...yeah, but I want doesn't get. Sorry.
Well...yeah, but I want doesn't get. Sorry.

but I'm really handsome
Not really that popular anymore. It used to be really popular a while back.
but I'm really handsome

So?
So?

"so" handsome

Latest

Trending

Trending