The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7000
Verse of the day SubhanAllah :h::

ﻗُﻞ ﻟَّﻮْ ﻛَﺎﻥَ ٱﻟْﺒَﺤْﺮُ ﻣِﺪَاﺩًا ﻟِّﻜَﻠِﻤَٰﺖِ ﺭَﺑِّﻰ ﻟَﻨَﻔِﺪَ ٱﻟْﺒَﺤْﺮُ ﻗَﺒْﻞَ ﺃَﻥ ﺗَﻨﻔَﺪَ ﻛَﻠِﻤَٰﺖُ ﺭَﺑِّﻰ ﻭَﻟَﻮْ ﺟِﺌْﻨَﺎ ﺑِﻤِﺜْﻠِﻪِۦ ﻣَﺪَﺩًا

Qul law kana albahru midadan likalimati rabbee lanafida albahru qabla an tanfada kalimatu rabbee walaw jina bimithlihi madadan

Say: "If the ocean were ink (wherewith to write out) the words of my Lord, sooner would the ocean be exhausted than would the words of my Lord, even if we added another ocean like it, for its aid."
Reply 7001
Original post by TheProphetsPath
salam
goodnight :hello:

:hi:

:wavey:

Spoiler

Reply 7003
:wavey:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by h333

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 7006

Spoiler

You don't want to start with me, it is for your own gooood 😌 @HAnwar has suffered a lot because of me....btw knew you was gonna do something like this 🙄
Reply 7007
What happened to the Quiz?
Original post by h333
You don't want to start with me, it is for your own gooood 😌 @HAnwar has suffered a lot because of me....btw knew you was gonna do something like this 🙄

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7009

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by h333
What happened to the Quiz?

It probably got lost somewhere in the pages.

You can do a new question and restart it.
:facepalm: i thought he seems like a really good guy :cry2:
lmao sure u don't

Nahh
I don't :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ali ibn Hussein reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

إِنَّ مِنْ حُسْنِ إِسْلَامِ الْمَرْءِ تَرْكَهُ مَا لَا يَعْنِيهِ

Verily, from the perfection of Islam is that a person leaves what does not concern him.

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2318, Grade: Hasan

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7013
Original post by IdeasForLife
It probably got lost somewhere in the pages.

You can do a new question and restart it.

Assalaamu Alaykum hope you're ok :h:
Missing quite a lot on isoc these days and just skipping to current page, so sorry :biggrin:
Ah right thanks 🙂

Ok so I will start hopefully others won't mind (not sure of this has been asked before) :
Can you name the Books of Allah?
Original post by h333

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by h333
Assalaamu Alaykum hope you're ok :h:
Missing quite a lot on isoc these days and just skipping to current page, so sorry :biggrin:
Ah right thanks 🙂

Ok so I will start hopefully others won't mind (not sure of this has been asked before) :

Wa'alaykumasalaam. I am doing good alhamdulillah. I hope you are too insha'Allah.

It's OK. I skip a lot of posts too. Np.

You should make the question into a separate post and bolden it. That way it sticks out and there's less chance of people missing it insha'Allah.
Reply 7016
QUIZ QUESTION:

Reply 7017

Spoiler

Spoiler

idk how i ended up watching this lol but it was a real good story tbh but never seen anyone speak/sing/rap/something just in front of pple like this before ha kinda weird.
[video="youtube;Shp4A-uwSoo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shp4A-uwSoo[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333

Spoiler

hahahaha :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending