The Student Room Group

Girls aren't attracted to nice guys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath
Yes we know, so stop acting "nice" and just act normal, the same you would around guy friends.
When you treat someone like gold dust, they see themselves as better then you. If they're better then you, why would they be attracted to you? Just treat them as your equals.

well, you're almost completely correct - if you treat her as if you're better then she'll chase you, because girls (and basically anybody) want what they think they can't easily get
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
The entire of your initial post literally radiated cockiness. :rofl:

trust me, I can be a whole lot worse if I want :lol:
but nah: girls love cocky - you just have to be funny to pull it off correctly
that kind of atmosphere *tends* to really get girls more flirty and excited
I know this because I used to be a run of the mill "nice guy"(tm).
until I realised that it was getting me absolutely nowhere
and as soon as I dropped the nice guy vibe I started seeing some pretty clear results - I'm not saying I became a total magnet - I'm only saying it *really* helped.
Yes we know, so stop acting "nice" and just act normal, the same you would around guy friends.
When you treat someone like gold dust, they see themselves as better then you. If they're better then you, why would they be attracted to you? Just treat them as your equals.

Really?
Reply 23
Well, of course the baddest of the bad flirt with ladies on TSR. And that is precisely why I am drowning in them.
Original post by sleepysnooze
well, you're almost completely correct - if you treat her as if you're better then she'll chase you, because girls (and basically anybody) want what they think they can't easily get

Never had any luck with anyone, not just girls, by treating people as under me. I think that attracts a specific type of person, that I'm probably not into. I've only really had success with girls I just spoke to as I do with anyone else. Start as friends and move on from there :dontknow:
Original post by cbreef
Really?

Really really
If what you say is true (I don't know, I'm not a girl), then I guess I'm gonna be forever alone.
um, your avatar is andy warhol is it not?
Never had any luck with anyone, not just girls, by treating people as under me. I think that attracts a specific type of person, that I'm probably not into. I've only really had success with girls I just spoke to as I do with anyone else. Start as friends and move on from there :dontknow:

I mean, there are definitely girls who are more turned on to that kind of guy but I don't think they're as willing to put out. different strokes, I guess.
Original post by sleepysnooze
I mean, there are definitely girls who are more turned on to that kind of guy but I don't think they're as willing to put out. different strokes, I guess.

I'd agree with that, it's more a long term thing I'm talking about then casual stuff
Original post by PrinceHarrys
It's too easy, TSR's full of them like I said :hat2: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :teehee:
Reply 32
typically a "nice guy" is someone who treats women as though they are not people but rather some ethereal superior beings...of course this is not attractive.
Reply 33
Your avatar :lol:
I clicked on it.
If you have to say you're "nice", chances are you aren't lmao
Nice guys do make good school shooters tho ngl
I think it's still fair enough to conclude that your comparison was pretty misplaced considering it...but whatever.
I mean, even your *username* is pretty gay, isn't it. you're giving me a lot to work with!
girls are attracted to good looks
if you're good looking then it doesn't matter if you are a nice boy or an ass
well, I mean, I do.
well, okay, I'll level with you - "I do from time to time".
and when I do, it's because I'm not a "nice guy"(tm)
I mean, I've been out twice in 2 weeks, and each time, I either brought a girl home, or I made out with one.
Original post by Anonymous
girls are attracted to good looks
if you're good looking then it doesn't matter if you are a nice boy or an ass

that's true, but if he's very handsome yet has some serious personality problems then he's not going to last that long talking to an attractive girl.
Yup, I prefer strong headed, uber social, alpha guys with a strong sense of pride and a superior intellect to mine.

I'm really shy and introverted myself, so we'd have an interesting dynamic..

Quick Reply

Latest