The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

WooWoo!!! You must be relieved?

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
essAYS SO MANY ESSAYS SO LITTLE TIME :emo:

Aww :console:
I'm sure you can manage them all! Your intelligence and writing skills are more than enough to complete them easily :yep:
Good Luck!
I give up :/
Original post by FireFreezer77
I give up :/

Dont ever give up hope :console:
Original post by SeanFM
Oh okay :redface: I know what you mean, when you want time to pass and don't want to study.. it is horrible :s-smilie:

Yes, you get it. :redface: I actually daydream way too much in and out of lessons. I sometimes just try to get as much daydreaming done in my free period in an attempt to stop myself from doing that in lessons. Never works. :lol:
So hopeless.
Lost.... :sad:
WooWoo!!! You must be relieved?

Aww :console:
I'm sure you can manage them all! Your intelligence and writing skills are more than enough to complete them easily :yep:
Good Luck!

Thank you, that's so kind. :colondollar: I guess I probably can manage to complete them... but it won't be easy. :emo:
Can't sleep. There's nobody to talk to. God, it makes me feel so sick, so uneasy. Like staring down an endless chasm. I think there is little I can or would do that could alter this. I can't feel hate, of myself or anyone else; I don't feel truly sad enough to start bawling or something lol; I don't feel any emotion with energy, anything that could drive me towards something. I just feel ceaseless hopelessness and quiet despair, an overwhelming emptiness.
Bit tired :colondollar:

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Can't sleep. There's nobody to talk to. God, it makes me feel so sick, so uneasy. Like staring down an endless chasm. I think there is little I can or would do that could alter this. I can't feel hate, of myself or anyone else; I don't feel truly sad enough to start bawling or something lol; I don't feel any emotion with energy, anything that could drive me towards something. I just feel ceaseless hopelessness and quiet despair, an overwhelming emptiness.

Mr Goat :console: I fell asleep :colondollar:
I'm sorry you feel this way :frown: I wish there was something more I could do other than feel free to PM me and today's consolidatory crisps are mini cheddars
:erm:
Hope you feel better soon goatyvoteyboaty :hugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Bit tired :colondollar:

Mr Goat :console: I fell asleep :colondollar:
I'm sorry you feel this way :frown: I wish there was something more I could do other than feel free to PM me and today's consolidatory crisps are mini cheddars
:erm:
Hope you feel better soon goatyvoteyboaty :hugs:

:rofl: :wavey:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Thank you, that's so kind. :colondollar: I guess I probably can manage to complete them... but it won't be easy. :emo:

Aw it's ok :smile:
You've been missed by myself :hugs;
I'm sure you'll manage them just fine :smile:
Aw :console: It'll be worth it though :biggrin:
Indifferent
Sore and tired.
Depressing and upsetting morning, not gonaa be a good college day today...

:console: Anything you want to talk about?

I feel a bit better today - thank you.

In general, I can't attend my courses at the university and therefore I don't see my friends when I want because they live far away from here where I live. This is that makes me unhappy and depressed.
Original post by queen-bee
Indifferent

:hugs:

Original post by Mvine001
Sore and tired.

:console:

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Depressing and upsetting morning, not gonaa be a good college day today...

Hope you feel better soon :smile:
A bit annoyed if I'm being honest.

Decided to upload a video of me playing a piano piece to my youtube channel.

And I got a copyright claim form a CD company.

Just feel... :/
Original post by SassKing13
Just feel... :/

:console: Monsieur SassKing :jumphug: My consolidatory crisps today are mini cheddars, enjoy :mmm:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:console: Monsieur SassKing :jumphug: My consolidatory crisps today are mini cheddars, enjoy :mmm:

Congratulations, you made SassKing smile. :tongue:
:hugs:

Latest