The Student Room Group

Architecture 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

So I hear that UCL have started offering interviews. A local school with about 6 applicants (all of whom applied early) have all been offered interviews - which is quite a result....
Original post by thewinelake
So I hear that UCL have started offering interviews. A local school with about 6 applicants (all of whom applied early) have all been offered interviews - which is quite a result....

Oh dear!!! That's impressive!! The email checking is getting more frequent during this month :redface:
Original post by JamesEvans
Are you a scottish or International student?

International (:
Original post by czhang1998
WOOP WOOP fellow Edinburgh offer holder!

yayy :biggrin: what's your offer?
Original post by poopiepie
yayy :biggrin: what's your offer?

ABB :smile:
What about you?
BTW, Do you know how many places there are on the course at Edinburgh?
ABB :smile:
What about you?

ABB aswell haha (: I was expecting the usual AAA but heyyy I'll take it bhahah
BTW, Do you know how many places there are on the course at Edinburgh?

I found this, take a look :wink: http://www.ed.ac.uk/files/atoms/files/overseas_admissions_statistics.pdf

Great, thanks. Interestingly at odds with the Which? data that claims to be sourced from UCAS.
Original post by poopiepie
ABB aswell haha (: I was expecting the usual AAA but heyyy I'll take it bhahah

Yh Ikr i was pleasantly surprised by the lower offer!! Can probably be my insurance if I have other offers (touch wood 😂
Yh Ikr i was pleasantly surprised by the lower offer!! Can probably be my insurance if I have other offers (touch wood 😂

still here with zero changes to UCAS Track haha...

Anyone heard from Bath/Camb?
I got an interview from the Bartlett!
No. Have Robinson announced their interview dates yet?
Hiya all!

My predicted grades are A*AA in Art, Maths and Physics respectively and I have applied to:

Bath
UCL (with interdisciplinary studies, not K100)
Edinburgh
Cardiff
Newcastle

And I have sent off my portfolios to UCL and Cardiff and Newcastle's is in for the 21st

Getting a bit worried as I applied on Oct 9th and still haven't received any offers whilst my friends applying to different courses have!
Don't worry! Very few (if any) uk students have had offers from anywhere...
Original post by seal_333
Hiya all!

My predicted grades are A*AA in Art, Maths and Physics respectively and I have applied to:

Bath
UCL (with interdisciplinary studies, not K100)
Edinburgh
Cardiff
Newcastle

And I have sent off my portfolios to UCL and Cardiff and Newcastle's is in for the 21st

Getting a bit worried as I applied on Oct 9th and still haven't received any offers whilst my friends applying to different courses have!

Like @thewinelake said don't worry! I've got a friend who's got 4 offers already out of 5 (he's got Oxford left)

Architecture takes that little more of time for offers to be given and interviews to be sent out as we need to send off portfolios etc. so don't worry honestly!
I got an interview from the Bartlett!

YAaaaaaaay congrats

Are international earlier?
No. Have Robinson announced their interview dates yet?

Yeah 5th-16th december
What college did you apply to?
Original post by TSRMatt
Like @thewinelake said don't worry! I've got a friend who's got 4 offers already out of 5 (he's got Oxford left)

Architecture takes that little more of time for offers to be given and interviews to be sent out as we need to send off portfolios etc. so don't worry honestly!

Wow! I assume that friends hasn't applied to architecture!
Original post by seal_333
Wow! I assume that friends hasn't applied to architecture!

Nope maths!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending