The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Guys, anyone did MS 1st round interview S&T? Can't help with other interviews atm but will do in case!
Is it competency based I guess?
Original post by Kiwith
Guys, anyone did MS 1st round interview S&T? Can't help with other interviews atm but will do in case!

Not sure about S&T but anticipate Morgan Stanley interviews to be technical.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Should I email RBC if I still didn't hear back for an AC? Passed the tel interview and been 3 weeks now
Original post by Kiwith

it differs from people to people, could be mostly fit/motivation/comp/previous experiences.. but wont rule out technicals!! they have your CV infront of them so be ready for that
Original post by volatilityskew2
Should I email RBC if I still didn't hear back for an AC? Passed the tel interview and been 3 weeks now

yeah
Original post by volatilityskew2

Yes, I did that and they put me on the AC
Original post by Kiwith

I did equity research one and it was all competency and commercial awareness
Reply 5287
Has anyone experienced an evercore AC?
Reply 5288
For anyone who's done the Barclays telephone interview, is it motivational and competency questions?
Original post by Acqua
For anyone who's done the Barclays telephone interview, is it motivational and competency questions?

How long after doing the video interview did you get it? What division?
Reply 5290
Original post by Bdoskail
How long after doing the video interview did you get it? What division?

2 months after the business insights 2. I applied for wealth (grad) :smile:
Original post by Acqua
2 months after the business insights 2. I applied for wealth (grad) :smile:

Wow, that's absolutely ridiculous... They are really struggling with these video interviews. Congratulations btw!
Reply 5292
Wow, that's absolutely ridiculous... They are really struggling with these video interviews. Congratulations btw!

I know...I didn't even bother to email them to find out what was going on because I honestly thought I failed it so this came as a complete surprise. And thank you! I hope you'll hear back soon!

wow two months. I'm half way there then haha!
I did it for IBD summer, It is mainly motivational and competency. Had some technical at the end though.
Good luck!
Does anyone have a HR contact for BAML ?
Original post by Minifeet7
Does anyone have a HR contact for BAML ?

[email protected]

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5297
Original post by blackboard
wow two months. I'm half way there then haha!

For once in my life the saying "no news is good news" was actually true. Be patient and hopefully it'll be the same for you!

Original post by strattonite
I did it for IBD summer, It is mainly motivational and competency. Had some technical at the end though.
Good luck!

Thank you! How long did they take to get back to you after?
How does fast track from spring weeks work?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone done Macquarie phone interview for capital ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending