The Student Room Group

Confront her or try meet face to face?

So there is this girl I like who seems to be into me but has a funny way of going about it all. She massively stood me up last week, and I cut her off but I remained civil as I sort of work with her (45,000 staff).

She initiated conversation again asking to potentially meet up. Only problem is, I'm not going to be mugged off again. She's not showing her feelings fully to me and any position she's suggested that could lead to making out or sleeping with eachother gets flaked. It seems like she likes me, why else would she keep coming back?

Do I try meet her face to face regarding why this girl I like is acting up and being weird with me and showing she's into me or do I just post it on whatsapp to her?
f2fbf (face to face by far)
Never cower behind the screen in situations like this
If you want to work things out always do it face to face. Digital conversations have so much potential to be misinterpreted as we communicate so much of our feeling with our tone and body language.
Reply 3
Original post by shawn_o1
f2fbf (face to face by far)
Never cower behind the screen in situations like this

Original post by stepmumdiaries
If you want to work things out always do it face to face. Digital conversations have so much potential to be misinterpreted as we communicate so much of our feeling with our tone and body language.

I understand why she's done what she's done now though. I still think we are better face to face. It's just getting her to courage up, when guys have gave her problems. It's a shame. Not sure how to go about that really.
Reply 4
First of all, how do you know she is into you? Maybe she didn't want to go out with you at all.

Secondly, I think you shouldn't discuss it with her. Who is to say she won't do it again? It could be that she doesn't want to lead you on and just remain co-workers.
Reply 5
Original post by UWS
First of all, how do you know she is into you? Maybe she didn't want to go out with you at all.

Secondly, I think you shouldn't discuss it with her. Who is to say she won't do it again? It could be that she doesn't want to lead you on and just remain co-workers.

No point second guessing, but no point just dropping it? You can't win, you can't loose really? Most of the plans that have been cancelled was initiated by her, not by me. She decided that she didn't want to come as she wanted to be on her own. That's all her doing, nothing about my doing.

She's even said it's nothing to do with me. But yeah she's probably not into me, that's why she knows I probably like her and will continue coming back talking to me after I stop talking to her when she's cancelled on me. If it was just colleagues, then surely she'd state that and probably turn up and let me know that. Besides she'd probably be the first colleague to invite herself into my bed to stay?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending