Hahah well u might be but doesn't mean everyone else is :biggrin:
Original post by Asiangirl_18
Hahah well u might be but doesn't mean everyone else is :biggrin:

Listen yh, lets see what uni. youll get into :hand:
But pls come Aston so I can stalk u irl 2
Original post by NotGodofWorld
Listen yh, lets see what uni. youll get into :hand:
But pls come Aston so I can stalk u irl 2

Hahah u underestimate my abilities. I'm confident I will get into the uni I want to which atm is UoB as first choice. Aston may be second or maybe Nottingham. Haven't decided yet.

And lmao that's a brilliant reason for me to come Aston haha. Plus u wnt know who I am in real life so good luck stalking the unknown 😂😜
Hahah u underestimate my abilities. I'm confident I will get into the uni I want to which atm is UoB as first choice. Aston may be second or maybe Nottingham. Haven't decided yet.

And lmao that's a brilliant reason for me to come Aston haha. Plus u wnt know who I am in real life so good luck stalking the unknown 😂😜

Ik it was a just a joke:facepalm2:
I know what colour your eyes are though:colondollar:

Loooool I also know, you're asian, your age, what year you will be in, your birthday, your eye colour, your degree
Fam u gonna get stalked:rofl:
Loooool I also know, you're asian, your age, what year you will be in, your birthday, your eye colour, your degree
Fam u gonna get stalked:rofl:

How did u know all this? And mate in bham there are bare Asians. I'm sure more than a few have green eyes. Plus u gotta get close enough to me to see my eye colour first. So good luck with any of that hahaha lool 😂😭
How did u know all this? And mate in bham there are bare Asians. I'm sure more than a few have green eyes. Plus u gotta get close enough to me to see my eye colour first. So good luck with any of that hahaha lool 😂😭

I've never seen an asian with green eyes ever
Also Ik u wear a hijab that closes the set even smaller:mmm:

Well I'll be easy to spot, I'm always alone, in the library, studying :frown:

You could come to Derby, from what i can make out, and given that i did some English units for my degree, we have quite a good English department?!
I've never seen an asian with green eyes ever
Also Ik u wear a hijab that closes the set even smaller:mmm:

Well I'll be easy to spot, I'm always alone, in the library, studying :frown:

lol I dnt do libararys tbh theyr not my scene. And lmao still it's bham. There are loads of gals who wear scarves so that doesn't close the set much😂
Original post by john2054
You could come to Derby, from what i can make out, and given that i did some English units for my degree, we have quite a good English department?!

Derby isn't a contender for me tbh. I'm not interested in that seeming as it's not high on the uni league table at all
lol I dnt do libararys tbh theyr not my scene. And lmao still it's bham. There are loads of gals who wear scarves so that doesn't close the set much😂

Where else are you going to study? You know uni libraries are very different from public libraries. Also you'll find that you're friends timetable will be very different from yours even if you're doing the same main degree. So you'll find that you're going to be alone from time to time,
Where else are you going to study? You know uni libraries are very different from public libraries. Also you'll find that you're friends timetable will be very different from yours even if you're doing the same main degree. So you'll find that you're going to be alone from time to time,

Hahah well library it is I guess. Altho if I have some free time I will prob go out shopping browsing and just sight seeing 😂
Hahah well library it is I guess. Altho if I have some free time I will prob go out shopping browsing and just sight seeing 😂

R u okay:stupid:
I've been studying since the first day and i'm still not acing everything
R u okay:stupid:
I've been studying since the first day and i'm still not acing everything

Well that's u not me innit lol:biggrin:
Well that's u not me innit lol:biggrin:

Babe, I'm one of the more smarter maths students.
Idk why I said babe so don't question me:angry:
Also I have 3 CW I need to
I've been programming since 6
I spent 2 hours today rewriting my calculus notes
You think this is a motherf***** game?!
Derby isn't a contender for me tbh. I'm not interested in that seeming as it's not high on the uni league table at all

It's actually a good uni, imho.
Babe, I'm one of the more smarter maths students.
Idk why I said babe so don't question me:angry:
Also I have 3 CW I need to
I've been programming since 6
I spent 2 hours today rewriting my calculus notes
You think this is a motherf***** game?!

Hah u said babe because ur trying to be condescending and 'manly' which unfortunately for u isn't working babes.
Whats CW? Coursework?
Well done Ive been hoovering and reading books since 4
Well done. I spentd all day at school doing A levels.
No not particularly. I'm just very confident in my abilities especially for English so I'm not worried. Sure I will moan when the time will come but at least I will get in with it and not be quite so .. worked up shall we say as u.
I was showing off my feminine side actually:stupid:
Yes coursework, one module is programming which I've never done
Well maths is really difficult course unlike enlglish:tongue:
I was showing off my feminine side actually:stupid:
Yes coursework, one module is programming which I've never done
Well maths is really difficult course unlike enlglish:tongue:

'enlglish' is actually harder than maths, by a long shot imo! at uni level

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending