The Student Room Group

This girl is a bit crazy and wants to date me. I need help

So a girl wants to go on a date with me. She is crazy, like really crazy. Now, although I don't like her, if I say no she will do something crazy. Like hurt herself or someone else. I don't know how to get out of this

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So a girl wants to go on a date with me. She is crazy, like really crazy. Now, although I don't like her, if I say no she will do something crazy. Like hurt herself or someone else. I don't know how to get out of this

in all honesty, i think she should get help(not trying to be mean but truthful) or you could explain to her that "dating" her , won't make a difference to how you feel about her. what do you mean by crazy? please be specific???:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by geek567
in all honesty, i think she should get help(not trying to be mean but truthful) or you could explain to her that "dating" her , won't make a difference to how you feel about her. what do you mean by crazy? please be specific???:smile:

By crazy I mean she will do anything to get what she wants. I remember one time she tried to jump off the second floor in school for something really dumb. And she's hurt other people for dumb reasons aswell. A bit of a psycho. Now this is not the reason why I don't want to be with her, I just don't like her in that way.
Reply 3
By crazy I mean she will do anything to get what she wants. I remember one time she tried to jump off the second floor in school for something really dumb. And she's hurt other people for dumb reasons aswell. A bit of a psycho. Now this is not the reason why I don't want to be with her, I just don't like her in that way.

Damn, have you told anyone??
this is going to be quite difficult for you, i can tell you are quite nice and don't want to upset her but as i said before you have to tell her how you feel.
you: i'm really sorry but i don't like you in that way.
her: what , you can't do this to me??
she tries to do something stupid.
You: quickly go to the teacher, friend, her friends etc

you could try to avoid her..
gosh i am struggling to know what you should do lol. Overall, my advice is don't be a d***( which your not) and humilate her infront of everyone since some girls are quite sensitive so speak to her in person and tell her how you honestly feel and say something like you deserve better :smile:
Good luck
Reply 4

its your decision. she cant force you to go out with her if you dont like her
Reply 5
No, I do not have any feelings for her
Reply 6
okay, thank you
Original post by Angell99
its your decision. she cant force you to go out with her if you dont like her

right, thank you
Original post by geek567
Damn, have you told anyone??
this is going to be quite difficult for you, i can tell you are quite nice and don't want to upset her but as i said before you have to tell her how you feel.
you: i'm really sorry but i don't like you in that way.
her: what , you can't do this to me??
she tries to do something stupid.
You: quickly go to the teacher, friend, her friends etc

you could try to avoid her..
gosh i am struggling to know what you should do lol. Overall, my advice is don't be a d***( which your not) and humilate her infront of everyone since some girls are quite sensitive so speak to her in person and tell her how you honestly feel and say something like you deserve better :smile:
Good luck

I will be nice and thank you
Reply 7
okay, thank you

right, thank you

I will be nice and thank you

gooood luckkk
She should definitely get help and you should watch out for her in response to anything you do. Maybe talk to any of her friends to see if they can help?
Reply 9
this girl is basically Yuno
she probably even watched Mirai Nikki and admires Yuno
Original post by animeamanda1412
this girl is basically Yuno
she probably even watched Mirai Nikki and admires Yuno

Yuki
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Applepiex3
Yuki

she admires yuno for being a yandere
Original post by animeamanda1412
she admires yuno for being a yandere

I can imagine a random chick murdering everyone he talks to.
Original post by Applepiex3
I can imagine a random chick murdering everyone he talks to.

same, i can imagine her walking around with those sharp af pens and threatening anyone who dares talk to her crush
including his female teachers
Guys, I spoke to her today about how I feel and **** just got down. She threatened to hurt herself. So my only option is to basically go out with her, act that I like her and not tell anyone anything.
Reply 15
Guys, I spoke to her today about how I feel and **** just got down. She threatened to hurt herself. So my only option is to basically go out with her, act that I like her and not tell anyone anything.

That's not a good idea.

What a stupid thing to do, you can't go out with someone you are not attracted to especially if she is crazy.
And if you do not tell anyone she will so that won't work
If you waste your time on someone you do not really fancy you are wasting both your time and when you do meet someone you do like you will be stuck with her and she will use emotional blackmail by threatening to harm herself if you dump her. She may even turn into a stalker
And You will only hurt her more by doing that then having to dump her
Just say no, I like you only as a friend. If she tries to make you feel guilty just repeat those same words every time.
No one likes being told they are only seen as a friend, that really hurts but it's better to say this then hopefully she will get the message but never go on just one date just to please her because you do not owe her anything
I have to be brutal but who cares if she hurts herself or other's ? It's not your problem and you can not control who she hurts or if she harms herself.
Original post by wifty
That's not a good idea.

Original post by Judge Jules
What a stupid thing to do, you can't go out with someone you are not attracted to especially if she is crazy.
And if you do not tell anyone she will so that won't work
If you waste your time on someone you do not really fancy you are wasting both your time and when you do meet someone you do like you will be stuck with her and she will use emotional blackmail by threatening to harm herself if you dump her. She may even turn into a stalker
And You will only hurt her more by doing that then having to dump her
Just say no, I like you only as a friend. If she tries to make you feel guilty just repeat those same words every time.
No one likes being told they are only seen as a friend, that really hurts but it's better to say this then hopefully she will get the message but never go on just one date just to please her because you do not owe her anything
I have to be brutal but who cares if she hurts herself or other's ? It's not your problem and you can not control who she hurts or if she harms herself.

As I said she is crazy. And she's threatened me if I tell someone, she will do something crazy. Much worse than just hurting herself and that's what I am worried about. I did tell her that I don't like her that way but she just doesn't care. But I get what you guys mean.
Reply 18
I dunno man, maybe you should just swallow the bullet and have pity sex with her one time or something to calm her down

do it for the "greater good" and all that

I think that might work if the genders were reversed and it was a crazy male pursuing a woman and the woman offering him pity sex, ..perhaps it might work here.
As I said she is crazy. And she's threatened me if I tell someone, she will do something crazy. Much worse than just hurting herself and that's what I am worried about. I did tell her that I don't like her that way but she just doesn't care. But I get what you guys mean.

Still do not give in to her no matter what she says or how bad her threats get of harming herself or other's.
Imagine how much worse it would be if you did go out with her ?
At least you're free to do whatever you want but you won't be if you give in to her.
Some boys like crazy girls so let them date her.
JUST KEEP SAYING NO
Stop worrying about what she will do. If she keeps saying crazy things to you then you should tell everyone from your family, friends, especially a teacher if you are still at school or uni because imagine if a boy tried to blackmail a girl into going out with them and saying if they don't they will do something bad. It's unacceptable behaviour and she should not be allowed to do this and get away with it just because she's a girl.
If she does not care how you feel then you should not care about her.
But it's your decision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending