The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamielan
Anyone have hints/tips for Morgan Stanley IBD telephone interview? I've attended ACs at evercore, jp morgan and nomura - so i can return the favour. Greenhill interview on Friday and GS final interview on monday so i can help with them also. PM please.

Good luck with your interviews.

When did you do GS first round and heard back for final round? And was it for summer IBD?
JPM Markets AC - anyone done this already? I've done ACs with MS, Barclays, and CS willing to give info
Original post by spyrogyra
Best way to deal with a rejection? Feel so down about it ahh

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's normal. Have perseverance and you will get something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 你妈的B
JPM Markets AC - anyone done this already? I've done ACs with MS, Barclays, and CS willing to give info

Congrats! Can I just ask; when did you apply?: how much notice do they give you? A week?
Original post by CAulet567
Congrats! Can I just ask; when did you apply?: how much notice do they give you? A week?

mate I don't remember when I applied and it's irrelevant
Anyone done SIG second round telephone interview?
Original post by 你妈的B

Loool with an attitude like that, you won't be getting far! They do applications on a rolling basis so was obviously asking for the rest of us who are waiting to hear back (y)
Original post by CAulet567
Loool with an attitude like that, you won't be getting far! They do applications on a rolling basis so was obviously asking for the rest of us who are waiting to hear back (y)

hahaha well if u say so lad :wink:
Original post by 你妈的B

I have no interest as I have not applied for that but in this industry sharing is a two way process
Original post by TheParham
yeah

Original post by olly_price
Yes, I did that and they put me on the AC

didn't know thats how it works..
I have no interest as I have not applied for that but in this industry sharing is a two way process

lol cheers for the unsolicited input old sport

i have offered to share info about every single AC i took part in, look it up when u learn to read someday
Original post by torres657
Good luck with your interviews.

When did you do GS first round and heard back for final round? And was it for summer IBD?

Yes summer IBD and first round was 10 days ago. I was invited to final round yesterday.
Original post by 你妈的B
lol cheers for the unsolicited input old sport

i have offered to share info about every single AC i took part in, look it up when u learn to read someday

Wow.. you are something else! good luck with that attitude
Wow.. you are something else! good luck with that attitude

The internet is a wonderful place lol
RBS Risk, all positions filled for London & Manchester. :s-smilie:
Hello everyone,

Has anybody done the A/C for Maven or the phone interview for Credit Agricole? Both are for graduate roles in Trading. I can share my experience of MS up to phone interview.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Winniethebear
RBS Risk, all positions filled for London & Manchester. :s-smilie:

Just to triple check, all positions within risk are filled for London And Manchester right?
Just to triple check, all positions within risk are filled for London And Manchester right?

Yes, I just got an email saying so. But still some possibilities for Edinburgh and Birmingham.
anyone has updates regarding BAML IBD?
did a phone interview two weeks back; was told that i would hear back in a week's time, but nothing till date
Reply 5339
Original post by uiopü
Does HSBC retest inductive reasoning tests at their AC?

Nope they don't

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending