The Student Room Group

How can people have tea without sugar?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Spratty
Just ew. Wtf is wrong with you people

When I dunk my biscuits in tea, it soaks up all their sugar, and hence there's my tea without sugar. :u:
Original post by retro_turtles
How can you have sugar in your tea? IT RUINS THE WHOLE POINT OF TEA. YOU MIGHT ASWELL DISSOLVE SUGAR IN HOT WATER AND SMACK YOUR LIPS AND CALL IT TASTY BUT IT AINT TEA MATE
how was tom odell? :tongue:

Original post by 0to100
thats one hideous child :\
Beauty is subjective :biggrin:
Original post by hamza772000
how was tom odell? :tongue:

Beauty is subjective :biggrin:

Its tomorrowwww

legit may cry
Its tomorrowwww

legit may cry

yh i keep thinking its wednesday today :///

aww :colondollar:

what time u goin? :tongue:
yh i keep thinking its wednesday today :///

aww :colondollar:

what time u goin? :tongue:

Starts at 7 so i may go at 6

Its not 'aww' its 'wtf get over yourself woman!'
Starts at 7 so i may go at 6

Its not 'aww' its 'wtf get over yourself woman!'
Oh ok :smile:

nah I'd prolly be the same if I saw EMinem
Tea without sugar tastes like tea, most I can handle is one teaspoon then it doesn't taste great.
Black coffee needs one teaspoon or maybe two (for a really sour espresso) and no sugar is needed when milk is added to anything.
Oh ok :smile:

nah I'd prolly be the same if I saw EMinem

fair enough :tongue:
fair enough :tongue:
yeah haha :tongue: well goodluck then haha :tongue:
I used to take it without until I added sugar and realised it tasted significantly better. Something funny I'll always remember: My dad found out and said that I shouldn't be taken it with sugar as it's unhealthy and this is coming from the guy who smokes like 2 packs of cigarettes a day. I had a good laugh about that hypocrisy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
who puts sugar in herbal tea????

that's like smoking cigarettes on chemo :|

After another look at my tea collection *coughparents'cough* I realise that I drink fruit tea rather than actual herbal. Either way, my sweet tooth is atrocious and I'm trying to ween myself off sugar :colondollar:
Sugar makes it too sweet and then it makes me feel guilty for piling on calories because I drink tea quite often during the day. I don't want to be adding 2 teaspoons of sugar with every cup, that would be a lot of teaspoons by the end of the day :tongue:
Original post by Shaaayxp
After another look at my tea collection *coughparents'cough* I realise that I drink fruit tea rather than actual herbal. Either way, my sweet tooth is atrocious and I'm trying to ween myself off sugar :colondollar:

I'm developing a vile sweet tooth lately like except for the occasional digestives, I never have sweets like never have juice/soda (I mean never MIGHT sip out some of my little sibling's juice boxes from time to time lol) never have crisps, NEVER have pastries, cakes, donuts...and havent had candy in YEARS but last night I ate so many butterfingers O___O
I usually take 1 spoon of sugar.

HOWEVER, When I went to the dentist (manage to mess my teeth up somehow) he gave me a *******ing and told me to stop eating junk food and stop putting sugar in tea as well as apparently it's like a sugar filled mouthwash which does make sense now.

You get used to it tbh.

I remember starting off with nearly 2.5-3 spoons of sugar>2>1.5>1>0.5>0 (Worth noting: I ALWAYS have at least like 3 biscuits hehe)
Original post by 0to100
I'm developing a vile sweet tooth lately like except for the occasional digestives, I never have sweets like never have juice/soda (I mean never MIGHT sip out some of my little sibling's juice boxes from time to time lol) never have crisps, NEVER have pastries, cakes, donuts...and havent had candy in YEARS but last night I ate so many butterfingers O___O

Don't fall into the trap >.>

Honestly for me it's easier to avoid eating/drinking certain things than to just not add sugar :/
It's crazy right
Original post by UWS
It's quite easy. You just put the teabag and water (any order), add milk (optional) and then drink it.

😂😂😂😂you’re right that’s funny

Quick Reply

Latest