The Student Room Group

Applying for Uni with a D in English

I am currently studying my A levels. I'm in my second year which is my final year, meaning that I would have to apply for university soon

I have resat my GCSE English multiple times but I've failed so many times it feels like I'm incompetent, I've managed to reach a D with just a few marks off of a C.

So as of now I am unaware of what to do.
Reply 1
Original post by TGod99
I am currently studying my A levels. I'm in my second year which is my final year, meaning that I would have to apply for university soon

I have resat my GCSE English multiple times but I've failed so many times it feels like I'm incompetent, I've managed to reach a D with just a few marks off of a C.

Either kiss university goodbye or try again to get a C
Reply 2
Original post by TGod99

What A levels are you doing? I thought to study almost any A level you needed at least 5 A*-C grades inc. English and Maths at minimum in your GCSEs?
Reply 3
Original post by bhfn
What A levels are you doing? I thought to study almost any A level you needed at least 5 A*-C grades inc. English and Maths at minimum in your GCSEs?

bhfn
Reply 4
Original post by AshEntropy
bhfn

AshEntropy
Reply 5
Original post by bhfn
AshEntropy

What does your username mean?
Reply 6
Original post by AshEntropy
What does your username mean?