The Student Room Group

Advice

I'm in College and all semester I've been trying my best in Chemistry which is my major. About a month ago I had finally achieved an A in the class. On Monday I had a test and because I wasn't comfortable with the topic I flunked the test. That brought down my grade all the way to B and I'm literally in tears. I'm stressing out and barely getting any sleep because the grade is haunting me. Can anyone help me with some advice and like some motivation.? I've been in a dark place since the test because I worked hard all semester for that A.
Hey don't stress.:console:
:sorry: that you are literally in tears and are losing sleep over it.

Is it possible to pull this grade up with other tests etc?

I like to believe that everything happens for a reason, even if the reason is not apparent.

Don't put too much pressure on yourself. Chin up chum. What's happened has happened, now look ahead- not back.

B is still quite a high grade by the way. I know many people who flunked so bad, they just took a gap year. You are still in the run! The bright side.

You worked hard for A. Don't let one glitch get you down. Just continue with your effort.
Reply 2
Thanks for your words of motivation. My mom called today and you both have similar views. Since its the end of the semester in about two weeks, there's not much that I can do about my grade at this point in time but I still have a test left and the exam. I hope to continue trying my best and to do better.
Original post by KrisWaight
Thanks for your words of motivation. My mom called today and you both have similar views. Since its the end of the semester in about two weeks, there's not much that I can do about my grade at this point in time but I still have a test left and the exam. I hope to continue trying my best and to do better.

You are welcome :h: Your mother is one smart woman then!
And good that you will continue to do your best!

Quick Reply

Latest