The Student Room Group

Trump wins

Scroll to see replies

Brb logging out of life
:rofl3:Better luck next time, America!:rofl3:
My Facebook feed is so salty right now an it's only 8am,..
Original post by ManiaMuse
My Facebook feed is so salty right now an it's only 8am,..

same :lol:

sweet sweet tears (or maybe theyre salty :teehee: )
Swait what America you idiots you've doomed us all
Oh Jesus....

This place is going to turn into the wailing wall again, just like when the Brexit vote came in.
I'm amazed that so many people are amazed that it's happened.
Reply 26
On the plus side California, Nevada and Massachusetts legalised cannabis and can smoke away the next 4 years.

:bong::dancing2::bong:
Lmaoo this is mad.

We're living in a world in which people have decided that the ''right people'' to listen to when making decisions are people like Trump and Farage. People have chosen hate-fuelled fear over rationality and it's very disappointing.
Reply 29
hang on guys, it's not over until it's over!
CwzzhtKXgAAPkQ2.jpg
CwzziV1W8AA3SIK.jpg

Lol
Reply 31
U guys r too young to remember TRUMPton.

Here's a 90s re-work you may.
(edited 7 years ago)
wtf happened guys
Trump is just a power hungry man. He thinks that running a country is the same way as running a business.

Let's face it, there are a lot of hidden racist people in the world - Brexit and Trump are the tip of the ice burg as people are now not afraid to voice their opinions. If the most powerful man in America is racist, so can they.
Reply 34
Original post by stargirl63
Trump is just a power hungry man. He thinks that running a country is the same way as running a business.

Let's face it, there are a lot of hidden racist people in the world - Brexit and Trump are the tip of the ice burg as people are now not afraid to voice their opinions. If the most powerful man in America is racist, so can they.

Please show us evidence of his racism?
Original post by Wōden
You betrayed the white working and middle classes who make up the backbone of our societies. You kicked us into the dirt, mocked us, scorned us, belittled us, demonised us and blamed us for all the worlds ills. And now we are biting back, first with Brexit, now with Trump. And you absolutely ****ing deserve it.

I've done it personally? Moron. :colonhash:

Plus, you think Trump, a millionaire, gives a s****.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DanB1991
Most likely the wide scale belittlement of the uneducated, with their concerns simply thrown by the wayside.....

Because a man living in a gold tower with his name on it really cares about the uneducated.

If you voted for something this stupid because you were belittled, you deserved to be belittled. Act like a big baby and get treated like one.
Original post by Wōden
You betrayed the white working and middle classes who make up the backbone of our societies. You kicked us into the dirt, mocked us, scorned us, belittled us, demonised us and blamed us for all the worlds ills. And now we are biting back, first with Brexit, now with Trump. And you absolutely ****ing deserve it.

Yep, the world deserves an outlandish, racist, sexist, climate change denying idiot in charge of the largest country because poor uneducated Americans are angry about brown people of various varieties.
Like Brexit campaigners, Trump borrowed heavily from the SJW movement. His central narrative was one of manufactured victimhood, he puts a lot of emphasis on the need to build safe spaces (his fanciful wall) to protect fragile Americans, and he fully embraces post truth politics.

I'm amazed so many people fell for it.
Original post by Wōden

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, this is pathetic. I love how you think this is some big anti establishment move, as if Donald ****ing Trump is going to be the champion of the poor, or Rupert Murdoch's Brexit will bring your prosperity. You deserve everything you're going to get.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending