The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rohit5148
It has indeed.

for international applicants ?
Original post by edasansel
Well, I definitely think they have. I received the e-mail about the cut-off scores first and then another e-mail saying that I've passed both the academic and UKCAT requirements so that I'm eligible for an interview. They haven't informed on the interview dates though. I think they will send out all the invites soon. Don't worry about it :smile:

oh thank you
international applicant here
Original post by starmuneer
oh thank you
international applicant here

I'm also an international applicant. What are your choices other than KCL?
I'm also an international applicant. What are your choices other than KCL?

KCL
Barts
st Georges
BSMS
Reply 444
Well, I definitely think they have. I received the e-mail about the cut-off scores first and then another e-mail saying that I've met both the academic and UKCAT requirements so that I'm eligible for an interview. They haven't informed on the interview dates though. I think they will send out all the invites soon. Don't worry about it :smile:

When did you receive the email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eehaj
When did you receive the email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Last Friday
Are any of you guys going on a interview course? All of my friends who got in last year didn't go on one so I was just wondering how necessary it actually it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ASTK98
Are any of you guys going on a interview course? All of my friends who got in last year didn't go on one so I was just wondering how necessary it actually it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think I will. I'll probably just practice with my college counsellor.
Original post by kiwifruit99
Neither have I 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh i got one the night i replied to that :biggrin: you will probably get one very soon if you havent already! it seems it was because of their service being down :smile:
Reply 449
Well, I definitely think they have. I received the e-mail about the cut-off scores first and then another e-mail saying that I've met both the academic and UKCAT requirements so that I'm eligible for an interview. They haven't informed on the interview dates though. I think they will send out all the invites soon. Don't worry about it :smile:

when did you receive the email about you meeting the academic and ukcat requirements? because I didn't. I only got an email about the ukcat cut off score.
Reply 450
Original post by 11...
when did you receive the email about you meeting the academic and ukcat requirements? because I didn't. I only got an email about the ukcat cut off score.

i have no email apart from the first one which says thanks for your admission. Anyone else in the same position?
Original post by yoyo24
i have no email apart from the first one which says thanks for your admission. Anyone else in the same position?

Same here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too...this is slightly worrying :/
Has anyone been called for interview yet?
Original post by ShenelW
Me too...this is slightly worrying :/
Has anyone been called for interview yet?

They were talking abt St George's when they were referring to those ukcat cut-off emails, dw, the only email u should have received from King's is to do with their admissions portal :smile: and even that might take some time as well so don't worry!
Original post by 11...

Ten minutes after I received the one about the cut-off score.
Ten minutes after I received the one about the cut-off score.

if you don't mind can you show us the mail
just being restless sorry
Original post by starmuneer
if you don't mind can you show us the mail
just being restless sorry

Here you go:

Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 12.23.56.png
Here you go:

Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 12.23.56.png

thank you
maybe they liked you a lot:smile: