The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
:colone:

Prsom :sneakydevil:
Surprisingly awake given it's early morning.

Sadly yes.
Whisky for breakfast. I do feel good. I see why people become alcoholics.
Disheartened.
The election is depressing.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Okay, I really think I need help at this point, proper like. Woke up feeling okay but it didn't take long for things to descend. Last time it was like this it took months for me to feel okay. And in that case the problem was troubles with the same girl, only way it was resolved was getting with the same girl. If I carry on like this I am very liable to screw my degree up. I don't know where to turn though. Nothing is immediate enough or useful enough. I'm functioning amongst people, when I'm forced to concentrate on conversation, just about, but otherwise, I'm practically on the verge of breaking down in public lol, what a tw*t. It's hitting me as if someone close to me had died or something, that's how weak I am. And it doesn't matter how much I try to motivate myself to pull myself together and stop being so weak, nor would it matter how much somebody else tried to do that, that kind of approach just won't work, I don't believe. But blithe compassion does not work either, it allows me to wallow in self-pity. I dunno.

Seek support from your uni? Goats you got this far, dude you got this, cmon, don't let her distract u from 100% :wink:

Original post by iEthan
Devastated.

:console: same :frown:
Whisky for breakfast. I do feel good. I see why people become alcoholics.

No! bad goaty :frown:
:console: there are other, better paths to take, you know this
Original post by PandaCalavera
Disheartened.

It is :frown: :grouphugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Seek support from your uni? Goats you got this far, dude you got this, cmon, don't let her distract u from 100% :wink:

:console: same :frown:

No! bad goaty :frown:
:console: there are other, better paths to take, you know this

It is :frown: :grouphugs:

Hopefully I won't be around to try and fail to take a better path.
Hopefully I won't be around to try and fail to take a better path.

:console: I hope you are, idk who else beats me more easily on chess and who I can go to when I can't prove an identity :tongue: :hugs:
You can do it.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aw ok then :frown:
I might do, thankyou :hugs:

How are you feeling now? :hugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:console: I hope you are, idk who else beats me more easily on chess and who I can go to when I can't prove an identity :tongue: :hugs:
You can do it.

I think it migt happen today. I just need something, anything to push me. Then everything can go away.
Pissed off.

I'm getting dragged around to places like a dog by my relatives who are visiting.

I'm tired.

No I don't want to go shopping with you, I'd rather shoot my own foot and watch it bleed than wait for you to decide which 99p scarf your going to gift back to your colleagues back home.

I do wish you would **** off back to America, and you deserve Trump :angry:.

UGHHHHHHH
Original post by Eternalflames
How are you feeling now? :hugs:

A lot better now thanks :smile: :hugs:
How are you?
Great to hear :smile:
Sounds like its gonna be a good day :smile:

Original post by PandaCalavera
Disheartened.

:console:
Please dont be disheartened :frown:
I'm sure it will all be good in the end :yep:

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Pissed off.

I'm getting dragged around to places like a dog by my relatives who are visiting.

I'm tired.

No I don't want to go shopping with you, I'd rather shoot my own foot and watch it bleed than wait for you to decide which 99p scarf your going to gift back to your colleagues back home.

I do wish you would **** off back to America, and you deserve Trump :angry:.

UGHHHHHHH

I'm here if you want to vent.
:hugs:
A little bit apprehensive but not really shocked about the US Election result, the only good that's come out of this so far is that our pound is stronger against their dollar and half of the crazy stuff Trump promised he won't be able to do because of pretty much most of Congress being against him
When people forget you irl.
With congress being against him, I dont think there will be too many issues tbh. And if they reject all his ideas, he will leave most likely.
Crikey, the dollar cant be worth much then!!
Wow, but yeah hopefully all will be well in the end :smile:

Original post by Saba XD
When people forget you irl.

Reply 3818
Lol tbh i don't think Trump could do even half of the things he proposed

- Muslims don't all look a certain way so you can't ban them, they can just lie and say they're Christians - but that aside, it goes against the first amendment. He's very fond of the second amendment so he should respect them all -_-

- Building a wall ain't gonna work, what about the tunnels? And how is he going to make mexico pay?

+ all the rest of it.

Yes he may be racist, sexist, ableist, all the rest of it but he can't make decisions based on it because the people + congress won't let him right? he'll face huge backlash.

I feel like he's gonna resign before the 4 years is up :lol: i don't think he can handle it. So he's virtually harmless, prob safer than Hillary.

The only thing that's scary is how many people share his views. that's something that needs to be worked on.

Original post by quasa
hey, z33 & everyone I aint chatted to in a while, how you doing?

@z33 did you check my thread for reference texts?

heyaaa how you been? im good :biggrin:

your thread? i'll check one sec
Not eaten anything today and raced home from uni with period cramps:cry: Managed to sleep for a couple of hours and it's worn off a bit so I think I'll steal the chance to make a feast so I can take some ibuprofen:redface:

Latest