The Student Room Group

Trump wins

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qtπ
So you actually admit you didn't know the meaning :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How embarrassing. "Political Ambassador" lmfao :rofl2:

Did I say that? Or, can you not read? :h:

It's funny that you pretty much joined here to troll, perhaps do something better with your life. :rofl:
It has begun
[video="youtube;RaAH191nDUk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaAH191nDUk[/video]
If you think this is bad just wait until Germany gets the chance to boot Merkel out.
Reply 63
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Did I say that? Or, can you not read? :h:

It's funny that you pretty much joined here to troll, perhaps do something better with your life. :rofl:

Yes you did.

Here's the meaning for you, Hun:

fascism ˈfaʃɪz(ə)m/ noun an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization. synonyms: authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy, absolute rule, Nazism, rightism, militarism; etc :h:

How much more do you want to be embarrassed? :rofl:
Original post by qtπ
Yes you did.

Which, you can see I got from Google, and agree with.

It's likely you'll be banned soon so, I'm not sure why I'm engaging in conversation with a silly child, that spends their time trolling a student forum. :h:
Original post by qtπ

fascism ˈfaʃɪz(ə)m/ noun an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization. synonyms: authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy, absolute rule, Nazism, rightism, militarism; etc

Does he, or does he not endorse that?
Reply 66
Which, you can see I got from Google, and agree with.

It's likely you'll be banned soon so, I'm not sure why I'm engaging in conversation with a silly child, that spends their time trolling a student forum. :h:

You've been humiliated and your only go to now is arguing semantics and calling me a troll. I think we're done. Good day.
Original post by qtπ
You've been humiliated and your only go to now is arguing semantics and calling me a troll. I think we're done. Good day.

Nope, as I said before I could tell from your previous posts.

But, go along, run away like the child that you are. :h:
Original post by drowzee
What a travesty this is, but I'm not surprised. Looks like fascism is on the rise

#Triggered
Original post by iEthan
wtf happened guys

Progress Happened.
Original post by Josb
This definition is way too simplistic.
Trump never said he would abolish democracy. There is no paramilitary group supporting Trump and he has no real party behind him.

Real Fascist party (Jobbik in Hungary):

Party members have uniforms and look like a military group, in ordered ranks. You don't have this with Trump. He is a populist demagogue, not a Fascist.

I don't think anyone seriously believes Trump is a full blown fascist, so that is is why I said there is a "rise" in fascist views. I don't think anyone can deny there isn't fascist undertones?

Original post by Whitewell
I agree with trump is nationalistic. But saying Republicans are authoritarian and Democrats arent is far to simply, and its simple narratives that the whole election was based on. What you are looking for is 'conservative'. Views on abortions are nothing to do with authoritarian views, its to do with ethics. The Republicans have a conservative view on ethics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree that they're conservative views, but then you could argue some conservative views could be authoritarian? I see anti-abortion, anti-LGBT views as authoritarian.
Original post by TrueDetective01
#Triggered

What a typical, neckbeard, keyboard warrior response. :rofl: I'm not "#triggered" just because I express my dismay. I disliked Hillary too, a lot.
Original post by Willy Pete
Progress Happened.

lol

But seriously guys... what happened
Guess he's going to be doing a lot of bricklaying today....
Original post by iEthan
lol

But seriously guys... what happened

Some **** went down, that's for sure
You can't mess with trump!
Reply 76
They are both awful so it doesn't really matter :laugh:
Half the stuff Donald Trump promised won't even be passed by congress and the Supreme Court.
[video="youtube;OwDiPrFCM0M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwDiPrFCM0M[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending