The Student Room Group

Want to change my university how do i do this?

I have applied for university already (last year) and got an interview at Brighton university, I passed the university and got a place there for studying film studies in 2017 as I took a year out.

However, whilst having a lot of time to think about university as i'm currently in my gap year i've decided i want to change university and go to study Film in a university in London as i'd like to study there.

How would I do this? I've got all of my grades from leaving college I just have no idea of how I change university.

Do I have to apply through ucas again? Do I just have to delete my account? Or do I have to apply through the university somehow?
Can I still use my same personal statement?

Thankyou for helping, i'm just in a pickle right now and don't really know how to sort this situation out at all.
Original post by emmaevictoria
I have applied for university already (last year) and got an interview at Brighton university, I passed the university and got a place there for studying film studies in 2017 as I took a year out.

However, whilst having a lot of time to think about university as i'm currently in my gap year i've decided i want to change university and go to study Film in a university in London as i'd like to study there.

How would I do this? I've got all of my grades from leaving college I just have no idea of how I change university.

Do I have to apply through ucas again? Do I just have to delete my account? Or do I have to apply through the university somehow?
Can I still use my same personal statement?

Thankyou for helping, i'm just in a pickle right now and don't really know how to sort this situation out at all.

Try applying to others again using UCAS. If it's not possible to apply try contacting the university that you want to go to and ask them if it's possible to apply again and still be able to get a place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending