How make popcorn

1) Fly to America
2) Throw popcorn bag into the air
3) Popcorn ready to eat

I just want to watch the world burn *eats popcorn*
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Yep, but they contribute don't they?

Nah, I saw your posts on other threads, child. :rofl:

Just like being left-wing and supporting welfare make sb a communist?

You really should look up these words...
Original post by Blank_Planet
Just like being left-wing and supporting welfare make sb a communist?

You really should look up these words...

Well, if you say so...

You should follow in the troll's footsteps... :h:
Well, if you say so...

You should follow in the troll's footsteps... :h:

I love how people take certain concepts and ideas they disagree with and try to link them to the most vile ideology they can come up with. Read the last comment from "Josb" in this thread, he outlined the differences and put some good context to it.
Original post by Blank_Planet
I love how people take certain concepts and ideas they disagree with and try to link them to the most vile ideology they can come up with. Read the last comment from "Josb" in this thread, he outlined the differences and put some good context to it.

I read, and replied to it, didn't you see? :smile:

Plus, have you been living under a rock, the past couple of years? Trump is vile.
Give him a chance, very little of what he spouted in the run-up will actually happen. We won't see a wall, he won't deport 11 million migrants etc. What we will see will be traditional Republican policies, which are disastrous, but nothing especially outrageous.

So abortion will be illegal, there will be limitations to migration, tax cuts for businesses, we may see a fall in the MW, gun restrictions lifted, Obamacare Repealed.

I don't think Trump would be any worse a Republican President than any of the others.

Foreign policy should be interesting.
Just how the pendulum swings innit

I can't wait for the next instalment of this thrilling narrative.
Original post by Wōden
You betrayed the white working and middle classes who make up the backbone of our societies. You kicked us into the dirt, mocked us, scorned us, belittled us, demonised us and blamed us for all the worlds ills. And now we are biting back, first with Brexit, now with Trump. And you absolutely ****ing deserve it.

Okay, I'll start off 'what have we done to deserve this ****?! :angry::angry::angry::angry:'

woden, i and the rest of the brexit and trumpeteers thank you so much for explaining to an idiotic liberal who STILL can't figure out why they lost. i'm from the other side of the pond and voted brexit; but would've voted for trump had i been in america.

funny thing? liberals (all feminists, tumblr special snowflakes etc) STILL don't get it. you can't belittle someones' opinions of life just because it doesn't fit your world view. you can't smash up their idols star, damage their credibility online on so many sites and vast enterprises and walks of life, JUST to show that you Think they're wrong and should be vilified for even thinking that way (example the homeless black woman who supported trump but yet, was punished, publicly beaten and humiliated by clinton supporters; yet that never made the MSM news; did it?) you can't force someone to see the world the way you do and then destroy them because they refuse to do so (with the use of buzzwords such as: racsist, sexist, etc).

it

doesnt

work.

my, you'd think that with brexit they (liberals) would've known something.
and that's what makes this win even more glorious/the defeat much more deafening to them: you could explain and explain the reason for why they failed (to each of them separately) and why they'd continue to fail, but they can't process it. they just can't. they didn't even know that hilary is the true racist (citation: wikileaks and all the things hilary said back in 2002 about black people: On. Video.) or the fact that hilary thought her OWN voters are idiots (citation: she called the american populus 'deplorables' and in several leaked emails, she was cited to have called the general public "stupid" in conversations to her campaign people) or any of all the other horrible things she'd done (i'm talking benghazi, iraq, libya, blaming russians for everything {and wanting to instigate WW3 for differing reasons least of which is the fact that russia kicked out rothschild and his banks}) nor could they figure out that hilary is a puppet who says one thing in public but another in private (citation: the goldman sachs speech hilary gave behind closed doors and the fact that it's vastly different to the one given in public); nor have thye EVER questioned why public servants (like they claim to be) have amassed a net-worth of over 100million$ when they're meant to serve the public (we're not even talking about the checks that bill clinton obtained from qatar). imagine, they're already begining to blame their lost to 'white supremacy' forgetting that if only whites voted trump wouldn't have won. in fact, there were several prominent black supporters of trump and his policies, but each time these came forward; they'd always silence them with the use of their buzz words. My days i hate those buzz words and when that happens.

#draintheswamp
How Trump could have been stopped:

1. STOP, for the LOVE of GOD, STOP peddling identity politics. Trump voters - working class people - despise it. They know what you're doing - it's obvious.
2. STOP treating ethnicity, gender, sexuality and religion as a proxy for class warfare; you are trying to displace them by creating a new under-class and stoking ethnocentrism, gynocentrism and tribalism for the purpose of manufacturing a new electorate and a globalised, supranational governance that NO-ONE wants.
3. STOP speaking about groups, start speaking about individuals (you know, actual liberalism).
4. Stop polarising ALL debate. Just because you aren't rabidly pro-feminism, it doesn't make you a misogynist. Just because you aren't rabidly in favour of the EU, it doesn't make you a fascist. Just because you don't support black lives matter, it doesn't make you a white supremacist. Just because you don't support SSM, it doesn't make you a homophobe.
5. Stop pushing mass immigration for the purposes of creating a new electorate. They know what you're doing. Every minority group in the UK is opposed to mass immigration. Even Hispanics are opposed to mass immigration, and are more conservative - on a policy basis - and religious than white males.
6. Stop preaching cultural relativism; if you oppose something for one identity, oppose it for ALL identities. Murder doesn't suddenly become more acceptable because the perpetrator is Islamic; sexism doesn't become more acceptable because the perpetrator is female; racism doesn't become more acceptable because the hatred is being spewed at white men.
Get it? Until all of this STOPS, until we start to assign rights and responsibilities at the level of the individual and not the group, until all of the incessant shaming, self-loathing and guilt-tripping subsides, this will get infinitely worse.
simply: if you call everybody on the right that disagrees with you a racist, this eventually will happen:
[video="youtube;2YYmS7NL3Po"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYmS7NL3Po[/video]

and from here on, the word "racist" becomes synonymous with dodging the actual substantive debate
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by stargirl63
You're kidding me right?

He wants to build a wall to keep Mexicans out, he wants no other Muslims to enter the country, he has constantly campaigned that immigration is the reason why Americans can’t get jobs (as opposed to the fact that they are unqualified). It's the most blatant act of racism and stereotyping we have seen. No other country is taking such extreme measures.

my. why the **** is it soo hard for you guys to get this?

1) ILLEGAL MEXICANS !!

2) no other muslims? with the rise of terrorists blowing **** up in germany and france and E.U in general, can you blame him? besides, this isn't for that. he wants to vet immigration as much as possible so that the u.s. doesn't turn into a newly formed backwater state where rapes by jihadists masquerading as muslims go unchecked and unpunished (such as sweden). if you havn't noticed, all police in that place are basically turning a blind eye to that fyi

3) well bloody yes ! true, skilled workers are necessary, however, if your country isn't providing the skills to the desired levels, who do you hthink is losing out? who would have to pay to accomodate and invite other people? who would have to take care of the outsiders? why import something you can grow and export (skills)? i mean, imagine a scenario wherin those workers all decide to leave the country; who would be at a loss?

4) this is just statement without fact or evidence. come back with better specific examples of such. however, i can indeed vouch that hilary did those things you're accusing trump of doing (look at her emails that were leaked by wikileaks. they explain everything: from hilary insulting black people back in 2002 when she was secretary of state to hilary authorising pay-for-play and to obama lieing to the face of the american public when he said he knew nothing about what was being said in her emails).

#draintheswamp
Original post by Wōden
You betrayed the white working and middle classes who make up the backbone of our societies. You kicked us into the dirt, mocked us, scorned us, belittled us, demonised us and blamed us for all the worlds ills. And now we are biting back, first with Brexit, now with Trump. And you absolutely ****ing deserve it.

So true. Hopefully people will start to realize what they have done soon
Original post by theDanIdentity
woden, i and the rest of the brexit and trumpeteers thank you so much for explaining to an idiotic liberal who STILL can't figure out why they lost. i'm from the other side of the pond and voted brexit; but would've voted for trump had i been in america.

funny thing? liberals (all feminists, tumblr special snowflakes etc) STILL don't get it. you can't belittle someones' opinions of life just because it doesn't fit your world view. you can't smash up their idols star, damage their credibility online on so many sites and vast enterprises and walks of life, JUST to show that you Think they're wrong and should be vilified for even thinking that way (example the homeless black woman who supported trump but yet, was punished, publicly beaten and humiliated by clinton supporters; yet that never made the MSM news; did it?) you can't force someone to see the world the way you do and then destroy them because they refuse to do so (with the use of buzzwords such as: racsist, sexist, etc).

it

doesnt

work.

my, you'd think that with brexit they (liberals) would've known something.
and that's what makes this win even more glorious/the defeat much more deafening to them: you could explain and explain the reason for why they failed (to each of them separately) and why they'd continue to fail, but they can't process it. they just can't. they didn't even know that hilary is the true racist (citation: wikileaks and all the things hilary said back in 2002 about black people: On. Video.) or the fact that hilary thought her OWN voters are idiots (citation: she called the american populus 'deplorables' and in several leaked emails, she was cited to have called the general public "stupid" in conversations to her campaign people) or any of all the other horrible things she'd done (i'm talking benghazi, iraq, libya, blaming russians for everything {and wanting to instigate WW3 for differing reasons least of which is the fact that russia kicked out rothschild and his banks}) nor could they figure out that hilary is a puppet who says one thing in public but another in private (citation: the goldman sachs speech hilary gave behind closed doors and the fact that it's vastly different to the one given in public); nor have thye EVER questioned why public servants (like they claim to be) have amassed a net-worth of over 100million$ when they're meant to serve the public (we're not even talking about the checks that bill clinton obtained from qatar). imagine, they're already begining to blame their lost to 'white supremacy' forgetting that if only whites voted trump wouldn't have won. in fact, there were several prominent black supporters of trump and his policies, but each time these came forward; they'd always silence them with the use of their buzz words. My days i hate those buzz words and when that happens.

#draintheswamp

Overwritten, as I was pretty much making a joke, but congrats. :h:
Original post by Wōden

Yes because trump really cares about the working class doesnt he? The mans a billionaire.He gives not a **** about poor people.
Original post by Robby2312
Yes because trump really cares about the working class doesnt he? The mans a billionaire.He gives not a **** about poor people.

He's only the one with a policy to cut their taxes and get more in work with stronger wage growth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jammy Duel
He's only the one with a policy to cut their taxes and get more in work with stronger wage growth

Posted from TSR Mobile

He doesn't pay his own taxes to start with.Maybe he says he has that policy but how is he going to do that and will he actually do it? Hes just a demogogue who appeals to popular right wing sentiment.He also thinks that global warming is a hoax which has earned criticism from china of all countries.
Original post by theDanIdentity
my. why the **** is it soo hard for you guys to get this?

1) ILLEGAL MEXICANS !!

2) no other muslims? with the rise of terrorists blowing **** up in germany and france and E.U in general, can you blame him? besides, this isn't for that. he wants to vet immigration as much as possible so that the u.s. doesn't turn into a newly formed backwater state where rapes by jihadists masquerading as muslims go unchecked and unpunished (such as sweden). if you havn't noticed, all police in that place are basically turning a blind eye to that fyi

3) well bloody yes ! true, skilled workers are necessary, however, if your country isn't providing the skills to the desired levels, who do you hthink is losing out? who would have to pay to accomodate and invite other people? who would have to take care of the outsiders? why import something you can grow and export (skills)? i mean, imagine a scenario wherin those workers all decide to leave the country; who would be at a loss?

4) this is just statement without fact or evidence. come back with better specific examples of such. however, i can indeed vouch that hilary did those things you're accusing trump of doing (look at her emails that were leaked by wikileaks. they explain everything: from hilary insulting black people back in 2002 when she was secretary of state to hilary authorising pay-for-play and to obama lieing to the face of the american public when he said he knew nothing about what was being said in her emails).

#draintheswamp

By alienating the US, Trump has basically made it a target spot for anyone who wants to attack. I agree illegal immigration is a problem, I agree that IS is causing hell around the world, I agree, I agree. But this is NOT the way to go about this. Tighten border controls, do thorough checks - similar to what Australia are doing, and then perhaps there could be improvement. Building walls and singling out one religion, is so controversial and will potentially cause more backlash. There have even been black people who have been targets of racial abuse since this election - sorry but let's remind ourselves of why black people are in America in the first place.

I wonder if Trumps ideal US state is similar to North Korea.

By the way, I don't like Hilary either, she is no saint. But I view this election as "vote for Trump or don't vote for Trump" , hence Hilary would have had to do.
I think...the apocalypse is coming.

Yay...but I wanted zombies D:
Original post by Robby2312
He doesn't pay his own taxes to start with.Maybe he says he has that policy but how is he going to do that and will he actually do it? Hes just a demogogue who appeals to popular right wing sentiment.He also thinks that global warming is a hoax which has earned criticism from china of all countries.

Ummm, probably on next year's budget given the establishment GOP support the positions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending