The Student Room Group

How can i apply for new university after I've been exited?

Hello i want to know more about how can i apply for new university business studies after my university exited me. and how i can deal with student finance about payments of repeating the study year. i finished first year successfuly and this was the socond year but i failed the exams thank you
Hi there.

Are you studying a different course or at a new Uni?

When you say they "exited" you, have you been withdrawn?

You would need to reapply for any new course that you go on.

Thanks.
Reply 2
Original post by Brian SFE
Hi there.

Are you studying a different course or at a new Uni?

When you say they "exited" you, have you been withdrawn?

You would need to reapply for any new course that you go on.

Thanks.

Hi Brian yes they withdrawn me and i want to know if i can register with another univeristy on the same course and if student finance will pay me the cost for course and maintanance
Hi there.

We'll need to know more details before we can give you an answer:

- how many years you have studied on previous courses including the one you have been withdrawn from?

- Are you transferring into another course or are you going to begin it from the start?

- How many years will the new course be in total and which year of the course will you enter?

Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by Brian SFE
Hi there.

We'll need to know more details before we can give you an answer:

- how many years you have studied on previous courses including the one you have been withdrawn from?

- Are you transferring into another course or are you going to begin it from the start?

- How many years will the new course be in total and which year of the course will you enter?

Thanks

On previous course i studied two years , i finished the first year ssuccessfuly and on the second year they withdrawn me for bad results
I didn't found yet another university with the same course ( business studies ) because yesterday the course director gave me the decision so i need some help with it please
I want to go on on the same course but from second year
I want to know if will affect my student loan thanks a lot
Reply 5
Original post by Pitzanu Simi
On previous course i studied two years , i finished the first year ssuccessfuly and on the second year they withdrawn me for bad results
I didn't found yet another university with the same course ( business studies ) because yesterday the course director gave me the decision so i need some help with it please
I want to go on on the same course but from second year
I want to know if will affect my student loan thanks a lot

And the course was for three years undergraduate business studies
Original post by Pitzanu Simi
And the course was for three years undergraduate business studies

Hi,

If you are entering from year 2 at a new university/college then you will still be able to receive funding. If for any reason you need to start year 1 again this will not be funded for tuition fees and you will get maintenance loan only.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending