The Student Room Group

Topics on Maths Exams?

Hi, I am going to be doing the new 1-9 Maths next year in 2017. I would like to know what topics are on each paper and it would be really helpful. Thanks
Original post by sha.haryar
Hi, I am going to be doing the new 1-9 Maths next year in 2017. I would like to know what topics are on each paper and it would be really helpful. Thanks

The topics you will face depend on whether you are doing foundation or higher tier.
Most topics can be tested on any paper if they don't need a calculator or if the numbers are simple enough to evaluate without a calculator.
You'll find a full list in your examiners specification.
The mathsgenie web site is a good place to look for a breakdown of topics and some revision material for each of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sha.haryar

I'd recommend getting a revision guide. It'll have everything you need to know in it, just make sure it's the right one for your exam board and tier (foundation/higher) and that it's for the 9-1 spec. Ask your teachers what will be on each paper, and if they don't know yet they might find out a bit closer to the exams in May/June so keep digging. Hope that helped :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest