The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kyou
It was a lose-lose situation; didn't expect Trump to win so hard though.

Yep. They were both awful candidates. The very public liar beat the snake.
As bad as Trump is, SubhanAllah, Clinton will not get to carry out her plans in the middle east. Trump will have so much backlash, he will be powerless, and if he acts, there will be far too much scrutiny and opposition. Both terrible and evil candidates. But this is going to severely weaken america globally, and their influence, and that can only be a good thing.

This has pierced corruption the world over. An ignorant has become president, rather than an intelligent, but evil schemer.

One day, there will come a man, from the Ahlulbayt of Rasulullah s.a.w, and he will bring peace and justice over the entire earth, and that will mark the return of ISA (a.s) who will offer salah behind this man, who is named, Al Mahdi ajfs. Though Quranists reject the idea of him, asking 'how can such an important concept not be mentioned in the Quran', he is real, and the prophetic ahadith make it clear.
(edited 7 years ago)
Play close attention to the countries whose leaders congratulate Trump, and those who do not.
Salam guys!
Original post by ak143244
Salam guys!

Salaam :smile:
2016 has been a terrible year :lol: politically
And today I woke up to Trump looking like a bloated smug toad
I'm so happy that warlord hillary lost!
i think we should all pray for the muslim ummah in US right now tho
Original post by Tawheed
Play close attention to the countries whose leaders congratulate Trump, and those who do not.

If I remember correctly, leaders like Putin and Khamanei openly backed Trump. So Russia and Iran. Seems he has plenty of big Muslim killing countries behind him then. Not very good.
(edited 7 years ago)
Salam guys!

Wa'alaykumasalaam
(Hypocrites)
It is all the same for them whether you ask forgiveness for them or do not ask forgiveness for them; never will Allah forgive them. Indeed, Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people.

Qur'an 63:6

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;a0WugXseVUw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0WugXseVUw[/video]
Original post by HAnwar
(Hypocrites)
It is all the same for them whether you ask forgiveness for them or do not ask forgiveness for them; never will Allah forgive them. Indeed, Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people.

Qur'an 63:6

Posted from TSR Mobile

True, when you look at the translation in English it always has a problem or a situation and then it has a statement for example, indeed. Allah...

or is it just me that's seeing that?

Jazakullah for the rep. Would rep back but PRSOM
What should i do: zuhr, asr and magrhib are now all during my lessons at school.... we have a prayer room at school which i normally use at Lunch to pray zuhr in, but in regards to asr and magrhib should i ask my teachers if i can leave there lessons for a bit to pray.....
If i wait till i get home then i'll miss them both :frown:
Any advice?
Original post by Zara0526
What should i do: zuhr, asr and magrhib are now all during my lessons at school.... we have a prayer room at school which i normally use at Lunch to pray zuhr in, but in regards to asr and magrhib should i ask my teachers if i can leave there lessons for a bit to pray.....
Any advice?

You should ask your teachers whether they're OK with you going to pray. Make sure to emphasise that it won't take too long.

Also keep on working extra hard in class, if you're completing all your work properly and then some, then teachers are more likely to let you go pray.
Any advice?

As-salamu alaykum
Do your lessons cover the whole of the prayer time frames?? Would it not be possible for you to pray in the breaks inbetween??
If not try to ask your teacher/head to allow you a certain amount of time to go and pray. They should let you if you will miss it otherwise. :smile:
True, when you look at the translation in English it always has a problem or a situation and then it has a statement for example, indeed. Allah...

or is it just me that's seeing that?

Jazakullah for the rep. Would rep back but PRSOM

Yeah I get what you mean.

No worries.
Any advice?

Try and speak to your teachers and see if they are accepting.
If not then you can use a quick ''toilet break'' to perform salaah, and if that doesn't work and no other ways available then pray after class.
Asalaamualaykum guys, how has your day been?
Original post by IdeasForLife
Asalaamualaykum guys, how has your day been?

Waalaikum al salaam.
It's been a strange day today, dealing with all the Trump talk.
If I hear someone complain about trump winning one more time I will flip!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending